Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 08:35:33
Page:  1 
So I Dub Thee Unforgiven Started by: Hetfield on Feb 06, '14 12:10

The chapel was cold, dark and musty filled with old rotted wooden chairs. The only thing that set it apart was the gold crusted altar with gold talismans sitting at either side. The altar seemed to glow while the rest of the place was hidden in shadow and I walked towards it while my heart seemed to squeeze harder with every step I took. When I reached the altar I felt a release hitting me and working it’s way through my body and it seemed to shake my every bone. This place was sacred but I had to do something I know I would live with for the rest of my life…

The priest came out of a back door and walked towards me. He wore a smile that resembled the sun rising off the mountain peak, this is a man that could have been my best friend, he could have been a man that could change this world for good but I had to stop thinking about that. The Book was all that mattered.

“Hello my son” said the priest as I quickly lifted the gun from my pocket to aim it at his head.

“You have 30 seconds to say what you have to say” I said to him. The smile on his face never left, he still seemed happy to see me, which made a huge pit in my stomach and made me want to run away but the power within kept my feet and arms from moving.

His smile faltered as he opened his mouth to say “Our children all have roles in this world and yours is no different and if this is what is meant to be it will be, but know this, even if I don’t like it I do have to dub thee...”. His facial expression changed to one of anger, sorrow and regret. He handed me the a little book that was in his gown pocket and then closed his eyes.

I quickly glanced at the front of the book it read in bold letters “The Unforgiven” and then I blinked, and the world seemed to flash before me as my finger squeezed on the trigger…

Hetfield approached the streets climbing on top of a soap box he turned to address the crowds that were near him…

Today is a glorious day for Cantillon, the new Godfather of The Bronx, and for myself who will be taking over his Headquarters.  My past has lead me down this route and it has not always been the most honest path. I have committed a lot of crimes that could never be forgiven. This is why the people that call themselves my family will be Unforgiven, they will be The Unforgiven. Approach with caution and leave your regrets behind.

Hetfield jumped from the soap box and joined Cantillons side to congratulate him once again.

Report Post Tip

Hetfield sir, it is an honour to be assisting you with the running of these fine Headquarters. Godfather Cantillon has laid down solid foundations for us here in The Bronx and it is up to us to ensure The Unforgiven can carry on his great work. We have been taught well and of course we will always owe our lives to The Farm. Alas, now the cord has been cut and it is time to prove our worth in this booming district.

Men of The Unforgiven, let's get to work.

Report Post Tip

Angelica makes her way over to the new CL, her friend and protector almost since she became a part of this life, smiling as stood before him.  She is so excited for them both, new GodFather and new CL.  This is such a memorable day all around, two great men she has admired and depended on through tough times, and laughed right along side through merry times.  She doesn't know where she would be today without them. 

Hetfield!!! My dear sweet friend, yes sweet, don't let anyone tell you different!! I am so proud of you and excited for this opportunity for you.  You have been there for me through alot, and I shall Never forget all you have done for me.  I know you will be a great leader.  I know we are in separate crews now, and I will miss you not being there to pester.  You will always be my protector to me!! Good luck with everything!!

Angelica hugs her longtime friend and comrade.  She reaches in her pocket and pulls out a handful of confetti and leans back, throwing the confetti up in the air watching it land all over him.  Angelica giggles and runs off before she gets in trouble!!

~  %  %  *` $~~ `` # $^ >   *  ^ < $  ``~ ``8** $`` ~* * ^$ $ *$~  ~ *$* ~ @   $% ^  ** * * ~$~ ` `  `~ ~``$ ~~`~`$`%

~ *$* ~ @   $% ^  ** * * ~$~ ` `  `~ ~``$ ~~`~`$   o  ~  %  %  *` $~~ `` # $^ >   *  ^ < $  ``~ ``8** $`` ~* * ^$ $ *$~ 

~  %  %  *` $~~ `` # $^ >   *  ^ < $  ``~ ``8** $`` ~* * ^$ $ *$~  ~ *$* ~ @   $% ^  ** * * ~$~ ` `  `~ ~``$ ~~`~`$`%

"I'm not cleaning it up either," she calls out as she is running off!!  :P

Report Post Tip

Hetfield. I would like to congratulate you with this magnificent achievement.

Good luck with your new endeavor.

Report Post Tip

congrats on ur bold suit the past week or so idk I can't remember in being in that crew was an honor my evil friend:p and ur funny kick ass suits to make my day :) I wish u the best of luck.....

Christine_Daae leaves a bottle rum and shakes hetfields hand and walks off singing... 

Report Post Tip

Argh the world where Minions get granted with a family of their own to grow. And why the hell not!? 

Congrats dear.. I am sure you're going to do well! *gives a gift of a rock* Enjoy :)

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: So I Dub Thee Unforgiven
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL