Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 10:31:53
Page:  1 
A Dirty Killer Started by: EA on Feb 07, '14 01:04

I, EA, am in search of a murderer.

If whoever committed this crime believes they'll make a clean getaway, I am here to set the record straight. I will find you. I'll spit shine your face and sweep the streets of you. I will toss you around like so much trash up and down a dark alley.

At first, I pretended not to care. Drunk and cursing, I laughed at those concerning themselves with the welfare of others. Forced them to mop up their own tears. Only until I came out of my stupor did my conscious begin to weigh on me. It weighed and weighed for some time and I realized I would never feel right again unless I find the person who struck down an innocent, hard-working man.

Please, I beg of you all. Take your time to listen to my cries and forgive me of my drunken ways.

Do it for the janitor.

Report Post Tip

Well if noone else is willing to listen. I will listen so please sir/mam express your cries, and I will listen. :)

Report Post Tip

I don't quite understand, the murder of who may I ask?

Report Post Tip

The Janitor, Chapo.

He was a great man truly. I am still saddened over the death of Janitor grhs.

Report Post Tip

Thank you DanTheMan, for you ability to empathize in the streets like so.

I am back once again, though, and am afraid I have yet another confession. I headed to the speakeasy and returned home to polish off a new bottle of moonshine. I relapsed, but I beg of you all, don't allow my actions to buffer the situation at hand. A killer must still be brought to justice.

#cleanthestreets

Report Post Tip

Karma stares at the person with a slight vendetta. She opens her mouth to say something, stops, and then again opens it to quietly ask her question.

I am all for revenge and such, but perhaps....are you an emotional drunk sir? I understand your feelings, but how do you intend to find this murderer exactly?

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A Dirty Killer
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL