Get Timers Now!
X

May 05 - 18:34:33
Page:  1 
Kittie says Thank You. Started by: Charley on Feb 07, '14 09:47

Last year was ridiculously hard for me and I didn't think I'd be on MR that much.  I made my KittieCapone account with the full intent to play in November of 2012 and then my life just went to hell. 

Needless to say any one of the several crew leaders I had could have wacked me or dropped me for going IA for long periods of time but all of them including Toby and Ralph protected me and I can hardly express how much that really means to me.  It was an affirmation that this isn't just a game, but a place where some of the kindest people I have ever met come to play. 

I died in the last war, offline and with no whisper, (I had just had major surgery) but I came right back because this game and the people who play it are like an extended family to me.  

I know from my first account here back in 2006 and then full time from 2009 on that we all have issues and hardships and sometimes the game seems to have played itself dry, but this site and people people who run and play it mean a lot to me. 

Thank you guys, I mean it.  Thank you for playing, thank you for staying, thank you for giving me some of the most fun, funny, exciting and wonderful times both in real life, in IRC and in game. 

I look forward to playing for a long time to come, and it's all because of you! <3

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Kittie says Thank You.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL