Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 20:31:58
Page:  1 
Snowed In (Open RP) Started by: Avicii on Feb 08, '14 18:01

It was a mid February day in the South Side of Chicago, the snow had began to fall at an absurd level sticking to anything and everything possible. Within a few hours the ground was coated, while the snow had not shown any signs of giving up. With the wind chill playing a major factor there wasn't much of anything going on in the streets other then the few that afford to be out. Looking like a ghost town I knew this was going to be my opportune moment to move the kilos of cocaine delivered from Columbia earlier in the week. I had orders to deliver the product within a certain time period to a large cartel, this was a deal that I could not have fall through.

As I continued to watch the snow fall through the warehouse window I grabbed my gloves and put them on one by one. Once I was fitting for the treacherous conditions I grabbed the truck keys making an exit from the warehouse. Feeling the wind snap like a whip across my face I was already second guessing how I had gotten into this situation in the first place. Knowing I had to fulfill my bosses orders I continued to stomp through what now was at least a foot of snow packed into the ground. I reached the truck, unlocked it, and proceeded into the cabin. We had worked earlier in the morning which was paying off now having already loaded the truck with the product. The hard part was taken care of, or so I thought as I turned the ignition over. 

Trying to gas as I tried to power on the truck I received no response whatsoever. Trying this same procedure multiple times it was apparent that the truck wasn't functioning properly from the freezing weather. I opened the door to the truck after popping the hood to see if there was a possibility that I could make an easy fix, being back on the road where I needed to be. Looking under the hood I was in complete shock to what I was seeing in front of me. Everything had already frozen over and we had not though to have run the truck earlier in the day to keep the battery charged. I slammed the hood back down on the truck and turned to kick a pile of snow up towards the sky.

My frustrations were getting the better of me, knowing I had a time limit and already being late wasn't helping one bit. Not having one person to run ideas by I was completely stranded in the middle of a snow storm with no where to go. Going back into the warehouse I slammed the door behind me aggressively. Picking up the telephone I had to ring my boss so I could explain my current location and why I wasn't going to make it. Having my ear to the phone it didn't take long for me to realize that the power wasn't there and things were just going from bad to worse quickly.

I hung up the phone and picked up my handgun checking to see if it was loaded. I had hundreds on thousands of dollars in product that belonged to someone else in my possession. Making my way back out to the truck I got back inside hoping that some how there might be someone willing to help. My neck was on the line with this one and I'm going to have to make this delivery happen one way or another. Approaching someone was the least of my worries, explaining what I had and was doing with it was something else altogether.

Report Post Tip

WTRFG had just robbed a bank in the South Side of Chicago, he was being pursued by the police. Being an out of towner, he didn't have the local police force in his pocket.

The snow was thick, the streets were covered with it, WTRFG had a hard time keeping control of his vehicle.. BANG! he hit telephone pole.

With his vehicle totaled and the police getting ever closer, WTRFG grabbed what money he could from the robbery and darted towards a large building right next to where he had crashed. He prayed the door would be unlocked, it was.

WTRFG entered the building and hid quickly, the cops have his car surrounded now and are searching about.

WTRFG takes a second only to realize that a man is standing over top of him, and he doesn't look very pleased. WTRFG puts his finger over his mouth to signify "shh" and then mouths word "cops" as he points towards outside.

Report Post Tip

After waiting patiently for over an hour there was no sign of my family coming to help me. I thought to myself that someone knew I was trapped and we be there in no time to help out. I left the truck I was sitting in and made way back to the warehouse. The office had a small furnace I could use to keep myself warm. Once back inside I gathered what food I could find and prepared myself for a long day.

As soon as I took my seat I almost immediately fell right out from the crashing sounds coming from right outside. Jumping to my feet and quickly gaining back my composure I grabbed my pistol from the holster. Making my way out of the office I heard the sound of the back door shutting quietly, I quickly turned the corner and to my surprise this was not my family coming to offer a friendly hand.

The stranger quickly motioned for my silence and pointed towards the window above him. I peeked out quickly, noticing some of Chicago's finest digging through a car wrapped around a telephone poll. At this time I quickly not only became fearful for my belonging, but for this man seeing as I had no idea what he'd done previously.

I quickly ran and unpacked a shotgun from a weapons locker, handing it over to a complete stranger was a risk worth taking at this point. He acknowledged the situation and took the gun from me. There was an understanding between the two without any words being said.  I couldn't lose the cocaine loaded up and he wasn't going down without a fight either.

Report Post Tip

WTRFG was shocked to see this complete stranger hand him this shotgun, being aware of the situation, WTRFG walked up to the stranger and began to speak in a whipser tone.

Hey, all I needed was a place to hide. What with the shotgun? Is there something here I don't know about? I just robbed a bank and just made off with nothing.. Fucking snow.. Anyway.. We got to figure something out here, you have any ideas?

WTRFG waits for the stranger to think of something, while watches out for the cops that lurk about outside.

Report Post Tip

Scratching my head and trying to come up with a quick excuse as to why I just handed a complete stranger a heavy firearm was not easy to come up with on the spot. In fact, I tried going around the subject entirely by asking the man a question as well.

What do you know about cars in the cold, I have something that needs looked at. It is outside on the other side of the building just out of site from the police. Problem is, if we step outside we're almost guaranteed to be questioned. I could sure use the help as I am already on a tight schedule. If you have any suggestions I am more then happy to hear them.

With that being said we noticed that the cops were following the footprints up to the warehouse. We had to think quick and with out a moments notice. Cocking back the pistol I loaded a round I nodded to the stranger.

Report Post Tip

This cold weather will kill a battery.. Are you getting any reaction at all? The stranger answers "no"

Well unless you have a way to jump-start it, we're pretty much fucked.

If you we can get that cop car and some cables, we'll be set..

Report Post Tip

My eyes grew with excitement as WTRFG had nailed it with his suggestion. It was going to be practically impossible seeing as we were out numbers three to one by the officers, but we had run out of time as they were making there way to the door.

I've got the cables we just need to be able to access one of the police units surrounding the car you plowed into the light post. I hope your a good shot because if your not both our lives are at stake here my new friend. I am quick with words so I might be able to hold them off for a few if you can make your way around the back and create a diversion. Once there focus is lost I can contribute accordingly with my small firearm.

I know it is a lot to ask, but are you in?

A knock came from the back door as I motioned for him to make his way through the front entrance to flank the officers. I tucked my pistold into my slacks behind my back and answered the door.

Good day officers, is there something I can further assist you with?

Report Post Tip

I go around back and get into a position where I can get a good shot, I take up aim and wait..

A few minutes go by and I see an officer straying away from all the others trying to muscle their way into the warehouse.. I release my breath and fire.. The officer goes down, dead.. All the other officers go towards the area where my gunshot had come from.. I take off and make sure I make sure I screw up my tracks before heading back to the warehouse to meet the stranger.

Report Post Tip

With the shots ringing out from the shot from WTRFG shot on one of the officers I knew it was time for me to make my move. With the officers distracted I pulled the pistol from my waistline. With there backs turned I unleashed an entire round from my hand gun and watched the targets falls.

With one more officer unaccounted for I shut the door swiftly and awaited the re-arrival of WTRFG. Once he was back inside of in one piece I knew we had a short window to find the officer that was still out there alone. We needed to come up with a game plan for moving out to there car while searching for the officer still hidden in the snow outside.

I went and retrieved the cables used to jump my truck and made my way back inside where WTRFG awaited further instruction. With a quick game plan discussed we were outside and working towards the cars still running in no time. WTRFG picked the keys off of a dead officer and we made our way to the vehicles to locate which one was going to help us get on our way. After successfully unlocking a car, a single shot was sent out through the air and stuck the side of the car we were about to use to charge the battery on the truck.

With ammunition a necessity we needed to take out the last officer before we could successfully deliver the cocaine to the cartel!

Report Post Tip

With the officer out of range for a shotgun, WTRFG has to find a way up the street without getting shot so Avicii can get to the battery and start the truck.

This alley right here, where could it take me?

Avicii, explains that it a dead end unless you go through the window of this building and out the other side.

Perfect

WTRFG Runs down the alley and spots the window, he breaks the window open with the butt-stock of the shotgun, and runs through the building reaching the street on the other side of the building. He follows the sound of gunshots, only to realize the last officer is just around the corner.

WTRFG hugs the wall and peaks around the corner, he sees the officer. WTRFG springs into action and fires two shots from the shotgun, killing the officer.

WTRFG then hurries back down the street to meet up with Avicii

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Snowed In (Open RP)
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL