Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 20:47:42
Page:  1 
MURICA's Vocabulary Started by: FrankensteinX on Feb 09, '14 01:48

Frankenstein sipped in his 44.oz mug of coffee and lit a joint.

He adjusted his fedora and kicked the back of his shoe looking around.  The street was kinda of quite today.

He inhaled and bellowed out a large plume of smoke his leg begin to twitch from the coffee. 

He spent majority of his existence in the states and was proud to call himself murica.

His two sexy ladies Southernlove and FranksHoe lingered at his hip.

He thought to himself how could he share his love for his country with this thing of ours.

Then a brilliant idea clicked, he passed the joint on to the girls and looked around for something to stand on... aha that will do.

He hoisted himself on top of a old abandoned car, pulled out his pistol and fired three shots.

Civilians fled the area and some members of this thing of ours stood ready wondering what was going on, they gathered around and Frankenstein cleared his throat...

"Greeting Y'all! Ladies...gents...and Layla."

He shifts himself to get a little more comfortable 

"I've been watching the streets for sometime and seen many debates, people wanting opinions, story's and the likes and the streets have been a little busy.

I caught myself wondering should I make my opinions know?

Should I engage in debates with other members of our life?

Should I stand on the lowly corner over there and tell bedtime stories?

Maybe... maybe I should but what can I do for now.

Then it hit me;

The blood of MURICA! Is flowing strong in me and my vocabulary is robust in understanding the lingo of this land.

Some of the people here may not have my vocabulary set so I offer up my service to you the community of this life.

Do not hesitate and feel stupid I will not judge! I am here to learn you up on somethings here in the greatness that is MURICA!

Just approach me here ill be here for a good bit and i will give you the meaning to those hard to understand MURICA words that have your mind puzzled!"

Frankenstein takes a sip of his coffee and the joint is passed back to him.

Sitting on top of the car he waits for the first person to take a step forward.

Report Post Tip

Maestro had rounded the corner to find his boss Frankenstein perched ontop of an old car, wondering what was going on he got closer standing beside him he listened to him speak, Maestro got to thinking and agreed some of Murica's vocabulary was confusing. Maestro got to thinking and he did have a saying he heard not to long ago in the coffe shops and wanted some clarification. 

Maestro straightened his coat and cleared his throat.

I actually over heard two gentlemen speaking in the coffee shop the other morning I over heard the phrase "Swamp Donkey" but I couldn't hear the rest of the conversation to put it into context. Can you please tell me what it means? Has my mind is completely boggled.

Maestro shifted his body and awaited a reply 

Report Post Tip

Anna steps forward.

Hi Frankenstein.

What exactly is a "MURICA"?

Report Post Tip

Billy jumped out of his box at the idea of a guy giving definitions and even giving them different words in what he considered his language

What exactly is "Ass Monkey Hat Bandit?" This definitely sounds like your type of language and I am extremely confused to what the hell that even is.

Report Post Tip

Frankenstein smiles and takes a sip of his coffee listing to the people speak one of them being his trusted right hand. Anna caught his attention and Frankenstein looked at her directly acknowledging her.

"Ah well hello there ma'am I'm gonna acknowledge your question first!"

What exactly is a "MURICA"?

"MURICA is the only place to be! It is the beckon of the world for all that is great! Walk around in your underwear and bathrobe drinking beer at 6am and eating a bacon cookie, in wally world without fear is the only place for me!"

​Frankenstein drinks some more of his coffee and smiles

"It stands for all that is freedom and great in this world and you should fight for it!"

Report Post Tip

Billy, AssMonkeyHatBandits is truly one of the most remarkable coffee shops this world has ever seen. One can feel very much in solitude and peace there, as well as the freedom of exercising whatever they wish to say and won't be judged.

Smiles. Retreats back into his deep pool of sour breast milk

Report Post Tip

Maestro had rounded the corner to find his boss Frankenstein perched ontop of an old car, wondering what was going on he got closer standing beside him he listened to him speak, Maestro got to thinking and agreed some of Murica's vocabulary was confusing. Maestro got to thinking and he did have a saying he heard not to long ago in the coffe shops and wanted some clarification. 

Maestro straightened his coat and cleared his throat.

I actually over heard two gentlemen speaking in the coffee shop the other morning I over heard the phrase "Swamp Donkey" but I couldn't hear the rest of the conversation to put it into context. Can you please tell me what it means? Has my mind is completely boggled.

Maestro shifted his body and awaited a reply

Frankenstein noticed his Right Hand Maestro and listened to him speak, Frankenstein almost fell off of the old car, and started snickering

Well my good friend it seems someone had woken up to a frightful morning and I heart is out there for who ever this was. Let me see if i can clarify what "Swamp Donkey" means

It is a very ugly, sometimes fat girl who hangs around in bars and clubs waiting to sexually assault males who are too drunk to defend themselves. This species lurks in the depths of the bar and club scene hiding in the dark. Tell tale signs of a swamp donkey are many and varied, including the wearing of Granny underwear, tight shirts, and a face that looks like a bees nest.

I feel sorry for the feller who woke up next to one of these beast!

Frankenstein thinks for a moment... ah i have a picture just for references somewhere in here Frankenstein says aloud has he digs in his jacket.

"Ahhh here we are behold a ----->SWAMP DONKEY!<-----"

Report Post Tip
Something inside me just died. It can never be revived. Thank you for that.
Report Post Tip

Frankenstein breaths out a large cloud of his joint and smiles ear to ear at the crowd gathering before him. He motions for FranksHoe to fetch him some more coffee and listens some more to the crowd he here something coming from the left 

Billy jumped out of his box at the idea of a guy giving definitions and even giving them different words in what he considered his language

What exactly is "Ass Monkey Hat Bandit?" This definitely sounds like your type of language and I am extremely confused to what the hell that even is.

Frankenstein gathers his thoughts for a moment to try and explain this to little Billy 

Anyone associated with this group is A person who, for all intents and purposes, has never learned a god-damned thing. One who maintains a blissful ignorance of the world that simultaneously inspires amusement, disgust and despair in all who are unlucky enough to encounter them. a person who invites himself/herself to meals, parties, and other social events.They attach themselves to specific groups or individuals by seeing that other individuals are able to invite themselves to events but still be welcomed companions and for some reason have a problem have a tendency to still peoples hats.

Report Post Tip

Frankenstein looks back at little billy and digs in his coat pocket

I almost forgot!

He pulls out a picture he had tucked away for reference reasoning

This ~HERE~ is a prime example of a "Ass Monkey Hat Bandit" affiliate

Report Post Tip

Frankenstein sits back a little adjusting himself to get a little more comfortable, he motions for the sexy southern love to sit beside him. He wonders if anyone else had a question.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: MURICA's Vocabulary
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL