Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 20:55:55
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Words of wisdom Started by: Starscream on Feb 09, '14 07:57

...that's what ALWAYS putting family first is, blind loyalty to some person or group. The word ALWAYS is the part that makes it blind.

Ted I disagree [or perhaps we have the same ideas about this but I am at fault in getting my point across]...

"Family" includes me as well, by putting Family first, I also include my own personal interests.
I simply believe that a leader understands the meaning of "accountability" and leads his/her family forward by setting personal examples, having this rule of thumb: Don't ask others to do what you wouldn't do yourself.
Just like respect, loyalty is earned.
There's a fine line between being a tyrant and a leader, and i do NOT think that a leader would sacrifice his/her own family for nonsense.
Despite being fully aware of the fact that this world of us is NOT a democracy, this is not an Orwellian Animal farm, with everyone being the Boxer.

Report Post Tip

Aaaah. I was listening but since you have admitted yourself that you answered only one part...I see no reason to answer for just parts of your response. For someone who seems to be very coherent and well spoken(except for the colon capital D,of course) you don't seem to able to capture the beauty of answering a question.

Report Post Tip

I just like to stress the importance of being aware of yourself is all Mr. Starscream, I believe we disagree to an extent, but nothing much more than stressing the point of how far a member should be pushed before cutting ties for self-preservation which wasn't covered in the initial piece. It was just a thought and I'm again very happy you were nice enough to explore it with me :D

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Words of wisdom
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL