Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 07:51:54
Page:  1 
Zombies in MR?!?!? (Open RP) Started by: Titus_Atta on Feb 09, '14 20:34

Titus woke up early one morning after an HQ party. Many members of the family stayed inside the HQ the night before because they were far to drunk to drink home. He wakes and slouched around the room for a minute. He then picked up the phone to call a maid up and clean it.. No answered. He though to himself "Why wouldn't someone answer the phone? There is always somebody by the phone!" He puts on a new suit from the one he wore the night before, a nice black a silver tuxedo.

He then grabs his gun, puts it in the holster. He then grabs his flask and trust knife. He heads out of the room, the first thing he hears is a lot of crunches and moaning! He doesn't know how to react, the light were flickering. He wonders if maybe he had slept longer than he though he had! He looks down the hallway and both sides seem clear. He decides he will just head home. 

I begin to head down stairs. Once I reach the bottom I see bodies lying everywhere.. fellow mobsters, bartenders, waiters, all on the ground dead. Then as I began to look closer I noticed just as many people were.. were.. EATING THEM!!! I didn't know how the react. So I headed back up to my room, as quietly as possible. Once up there, I shut my door. It closes with a fairly loud "BaNg" I rush because I hear footsteps slowly coming up the steps.. I grab my dresser and put it in front of the door. Then grab my camping backpack, I put another pistol in it, two bags of chips, and a blanket. Considering that it's winter it will be fairly cold outside.

Then I hear banging on the door. I slide open my window which was 2-stories high. I climb out onto I look and see my car. It looks like there are two people standing beside it. I look and it looks like only the 2 were there, I jump down and shoot them both. Then I jump in my car, and it cranks right up. As I begin to pull away I see all the "Zombies?" running outside and after my car. 

I decide that I should head into South Philly and see if there is anybody who can tell me what is going on.

Report Post Tip

Sabrina is walking cautiously down the road in South Philly watching every dark corner and every alley. she had the fight of her life the night before as a hoard of dead people kept advancing on her. she was running low on ammo so she was searching for a gun shop to walk in and grab more bullets. She sees a man pop up in the distance and pulls out her gun or was it a Zombie? These days you couldnt be more careful as at that distance you couldnt tell if it was man or a Zombie. She could see him getting closer and closer until she was within a few hundred of meters of him. She fires a warning shot at him, making sure she had his attention, so she could identify him.

Report Post Tip

It had been a long night of partying in South Philly, well many stayed at the HQ Mad had headed over to The Candle Light Lounge. It wasn't because he didn't enjoy a good party, he partied harder then many and could drink like a fish. He just wasn't a fan of being drunk around other high tempered killers, who knows what that could lead to. When Mad woke up in the morning he had layed in bed for a extra 30minutes to finish an amazing dream about his girl back in the old country. He was rudely interrupted by bullets comming from the lounge. Mad bolted out of bed grabbed his tommy gun and opened his door. Before he good even step out Gio was yelling " Get back bro, GET BACK!!! " but before Mad could even close his door a person had grabbed his left arm. Mad pushes the person away using the door but the arm is blocking the door from shutting. BANG. Mad's arm was released, he opened the door and Gio enter wielding the revolver he keeps in his desk. Mad takes a look at the body and realizes the man was missing half his face and his body had been partially eaten. Was it possible a plague had struck MR shores bringing the dead back to life as zombies? Mad picks up the phone and starts dialing for the Peter and Titus...

Report Post Tip

Titus was driving slowly down the South Philly streets. He jumped out of his car, right before the old gun store. He saw one of the figures walking towards and alley, then heard a gunshot. He immediately pulls up his guns and shoots the figure. It drops dead, he then slowly walks towards the alley when a woman comes walking out.

He pulls up his gun to fire again, and she does the same. He looks then laughs, "So your not going to eat my face?" She laughs then says " As long as you promise not to eat off mine!" They share a laugh then hear a lot of gunfire, they both look then I say "So would you care to join me? I'm heading that way." He points towards to gunshots.

Report Post Tip

Sabrina looks at the guy as they both had guns drawn pointing them at each other. she lowers hers only after he lowered his. She could see that he wasn't a Zombie though she was sure there was some nearby. It was getting late and the sun was starting to sink below the horizon. She was a little apprehensive about getting into cars with people she didn't know but what other choice did she have? she was low on ammo and wouldn't last in another gun fight.

" Yea ill join you but i need to find some ammo fast. that gun shop had none in it." she says to the man before entering the car on teh passenger side.

Report Post Tip

He smiles and nods before walking over to her side, opens the door and lets her in before closing it. (Why stop being a gentleman just because everyone wants to eat you??) He then walks around to his side. He looks a few blocks back and sees about 20 zombies heading toward them. He hops in and they head off. They get to where they though the shots were all they saw was about 5-10 zombies standing outside a building.Sabrina and I hop out and dispatch the zombies then run and knock on the door. He yells "Hey!! Is anybody in there?!" The door slings open and his friend Madbutton is standing there. They both yell "Hey!" and hug! They walk inside.

Report Post Tip

click...click....click....

"I am out of ammo!" she yelled as her last victim drops to the ground motionless. She sees Titus and MAdbutton catching up and walks up to them.

"I hate to be the party pooper gents but i need to get to my house in NY. I have a hidden armory there and i need to replenish my supplies and Ammo." she tells them.

Report Post Tip

Titus nods," I see mam well you may take my car. I figure one of my friends here have on. I also plan on going home to grab what weapons I have if you need anything come back here! I promise to continue coming here for a week. Was an old hang out of my friends and I'll catch anyone coming here."

Report Post Tip

Mad happy to see his brother still alive gives him a hug, as he heard Sabrina saying she needs ammo he grins and walks over to the bed. He flips the mattress to the ground and to their surprise he reveals his hidden gun cache. " You need 9MM? Hollow point or regular? If you want you can grab my sawed off shotgun, she's gotten me through tough times but never anything like this. Please go right ahead and take what you need. " Mad says as he waves them over assuring it's alright.

Report Post Tip

Titus jumps up and heads over to the weapons, he takes a small 9mm and attaches a silencer. He has a huge grin on his face afterwards.

"That you Button, so care to explain to me how all this started? I have no idea what happened, woke up this morning and a pack of cannibals tried to eat me."

Report Post Tip

Sabrina's eyes lit up as she saw Mad's hidden cache of guns. she grabs an extra 9MM and some hallow point rounds. Making sure she grabbed enough ammo to last her a week. She also grabbed the sawed off shotgun and some extra ammo for the shotgun as well.

"Thank you Mad, you may want to try and get some full metal jacket rounds. they do more damage than Hallow points hun" she says to him as she hugs him for saving her a 6 hour drive home.

Report Post Tip

Mad looks at Titus as he explains his story, " Not sure what exactly happen bro, woke up and heard gun shots. Before a know it one had me grabbed and tried biting me, you believe that? Talk about having the munchies. "

As Sabrina grabs the guns and fills her pockets with ammo Mad pulls out a pack of Pall Mall Bold's and lights one up. He listens as Sabrina schools him on bullets and tries to hide the shame. He never really shot through objects much so never really figured he needed them, he was never prepared for an apocalypse. " No problem, and I'll stock up if we get out of here alive. It's probably just a matter of time till another horde of undead make their way over here. Where should we go? "

Report Post Tip

Titus looks and says "Well HQ is out of the question over run I don't know if Peter even got out alive.. I hope so tough old bastard! " he then puts his head down. "Well we could always go to New York, see if it is over there yet. I'm sure there is enough mobsters that way to contain this! What do you guys think?

Report Post Tip

Sabrina looks at Titus and smiles. She picks up her phone and makes a phone call.

" I know just the place we could go if we go to New York hun. I just got off the phone with a contact. NY is getting hit but so far its only Brooklyn. We could go to Staten Island. I have friends there and i have an armory there hidden with more guns."

Report Post Tip

Titus smiles.

"I think it would be great to be in a place away from these monsters! Button what do you think about this?"

Report Post Tip

Mad ponders the idea, it'd be a long drive there and who knows how crowded the highways would be with abandoned vehicles and the undead. "We'll need to make sure we got enough gas to get there. Also we should make sure we got something fast but strong to get us there. Something with 4WD."

Report Post Tip

"Well pack at the HQ there is a huge truck we could take. The place was pretty overran last time I went through there! We could fight our way to the truck with these weapons though. Hey seen anyone else been through here from the family?

Report Post Tip

After performing her opera that night Christine Daae hears a lot of commotion in the streets as her guards and manager come rushing in her dressing room they have informed her that something is happening and that they must get her out of here..She looks at them with panic and fear in their eyes as she nods and gets up heading out to the back where a car is waiting but as soon as they open the door some crazed homeless guy comes up and start attacking her manager as she hears his screams as the homless man bites into his flesh and tears it apart the bone crushing horror she is hearing and seeing..Christine and her body guard make a run for it as they can see the streets filled with people running for there lives and a bunch of those things attacking people as she and her body guard began to rum for safety they find an ammonium store abandoned and he breaks the door and grabs a few weapons for her tossing her a pistol as she looks down at it one of those things see her and charges at her ...Christine points the pistol and shoots it in the head*Bam*and it drops dead lookinh at her body guard they can hear more of them coming after her and he tells her to run as he sacrifices himself for her...She makes it out alive but she wonders around looking for other survivors....

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Zombies in MR?!?!? (Open RP)
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL