Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 19:04:05
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
War QQ Thread Started by: TreasureGoblin on Feb 18, '14 05:42

Cohen can't help but try and put his two cents in.

I was honored to have fought til the end with Detroit. I took that loyalty and showed it. I wish some had done the same but I do not have that control. As far as wacking Detroit people as their leaders were taken out...that's the way it is. Things would be very differently if only just the leaders were taken out and the rest of the crew was distributed amongst the cities. When you takedown a city...you take down the whole city as a whole. Am I upset, no. It's bound to happen. Am I fustrated? Sure, anyone would be when killed. Those are just my thoughts. 

Cohen goes back about his business and disappears.

Report Post Tip

Oh, poor little Kitty princess.

Would you like me to meow some sense into you sweetheart?

Choke lets out a series of soft meows. They make no better an impression than the words of everybody else who has tried to talk sense into this rather unintelligent little Kitty. Perhaps the poor little love had been picked up tail first out of too many dustbins, and thrown into too many roads.

Well, since speaking kitten didn't work - and I know that it isn't my kittenspeak that fails, I've been listening very carefully to local strays, I'll have to resort to plain English.

I'll start by addressing the puerile bullshit you're wearing on your shirt, shall I?

IM ON VACATION ****TARDS OF COURSE THAT DIDNT STOP SOME RANDOM WACKING P.O.S. from killing me before so w/e

On Vacation(sanctioned) Feb. 14th-24th 2014

No sweetie. YOU are the ****tard here. (Cunttard? Fucktard? Twattard? WHICH IS IT? Curious minds want to know! For the purposes of argument, we'll say you meant fucktard, it's fitting.)

Just because you aren't there, doesn't fucking mean that you aren't shootable. Does not mean that you should not be shot. Does not mean that you get a free pass. Who sanctioned your vacation? Did you send a mail to every CL at the time and ask them to please not touch you? Because I'd pay fucking good money to see a thread of those and of how hard you got laughed at for it.

You live with your family, you die with it, whether you're in town, out of town, rooting through dustbins, or on the fucking moon.

Get the fucking hell over yourself. Death is a part of life here, the rest of us are over it.

Now, moving on from your first fluffy little princesspaws fit.

Personally, I dont care what the excuse was for the war, wars happen. What I have a problem with is after the crew leaders were dead people continued to kill off family homeless members, some of who were clearly no where around and had no possible way to be involved. Basically a bunch of cowards who wanted some free gun training went wack happy long after the 'war' could have been over and its VERY doubtfull any of the 'winning' side crew leaders give a damn or will do anything about it. That their people went random wacking on people who were homeless is just going to be a 'oh well whatever' thats a lack of leadership, but no one will step up and say it, cept yours truly. For what its worth though, it shows a complete lack of control of their hitters on the part of the "winners" and it was sheer cheap killing for the sake of doing it. To be blunt those people who shot the homeless after the CL's and Dripple were dead, are cowardly trash and should be hq wacked for random wacking.

Don't like what I just said? Sorry the truths rough.

Wars happen. You said it yourself. They fucking happen and every single time, it is the same. PEOPLE FUCKING DIE. People who aren't here, DIE, people who are left after leaders die, DIE. Because until the last person is dead, why the fuck would you stop taking out their possible protectors? How is anybody to know that someone out of town won't return to town and join the war effort? What makes you so special that they should risk their own people for that? And if they choose not to put a protection order out after the last leaders die - tough shit, they won the war. Putting a pro order out or not putting a pro order out is their prerogative, and there are much better ways of debating the rights and wrongs of that than a self centered bitchfit, which, to be quite honest, is all that I can call this. It is not a lack of leadership. It is people who have earned and now fought for their spots, making a decision, as they wish to do.

Now, usually when people say shit like what I'm about to, I roll my eyes, but the only thing I can say to your little "people who shot the homeless" crap, is if you don't like it, rank up and do something about it. Get your own bloodline in a bold suit and HQ wack people who do shoot the homeless. I promise you that if there is no protection order on the homeless, you'll be HQ wacking a lot of your crew, but whatever, if it makes you sleep easier at night.

When war happens, it is for the winners to decide who lives and dies. I'm sorry your mother died, I'm sorry my mother died, but get the fuck over it and accept that it happens and it doesn't always seem fair. I know that my mother, at least, was happier to go down with her crew leader than she would've been to walk out of this alive.

These people were all dead and an hour(and more) later their homeless family were still dropping like flies, this is the random shameless wack happy lack of control i'm referring to. If Gaius was alive and fighting kill him and his family w/e but no anyone with a detroit tag was apparently fair game because no one had control of their wack happy people. Lack of leadership, lack of control of their people in a war, and once again we come back to nothing will be done because no one gives a damn that people went random wack happy. I'm going to drop it, because this is as nice as i can possibly be and im actually really filtering what i think.

Detroit stood together, many times. Detroit was, to all intents and purposes, one family together, sweetheart. I'm sorry if you failed to notice this, but it was. Gaius fought on, Gaius kept doing damage, and I'll be honest, if my mother had lived past the first wave, she would've helped him, whether in his crew or not.  In fact, to be honest, my mother probably would've stayed out of his crew, to keep a gigantic target from being on her back. So yes, while Detoit, THROUGH GAIUS, THROUGH ROSETYLER, was still fighting, anyone with a Detroit tag was fair game. I'm sorry if you dislike that fact, but... well, actually, I don't give a fuck if you dislike that fact, so never mind.

If this was a lack of leadership and control, well, I'm incredibly sorry, but they wouldn't have handed Detroit - INCLUDING MY MOTHER - their arses to them on a plate twice in three days. New York outdid Detroit. So we, as Detroit's children, we pick ourselves up, we dust ourselves off, and we don't get our fur all matted by kicking, screaming and sobbing in the streets, which filtered or not (and holy fuck, I would not like to suffer through the UNFILTERED version of your incoherent rambling), you are doing.

Im going to bow out here and take this to the HMFIC explain why this was so bad maybe with a full explanation they will see how my bloodline really did get screwed in this. As to those who went random wacking, live by the sword die by the sword I have patience and a long memory.

Stop being so fucking selfish, sweetie. A lot of people could rightfully feel, every single war, that they got screwed because they died, but nobody is special in the heat of war, and all targets are legitimate when it comes down to it. So, please, mail who you think you have to, shit, please feel free to carry on here, because I could use a damned good laugh, but at the end of the day, please be prepared to get over yourself.

Also, your patience and long memory has me shaking in my (puss in?) boots.

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $570,000 Tip
spiels steps up to give his 2 cents. He patiently waits for the thunderous applause for Choke to die down. He waits as the applause gets louder. And louder. And louder.

"Screw this. No way I can add anything to that speech."

Spiels steps down and begins to violently clap his hands together.
Report Post Tip

Skip looks to the left then looks to the right before beginning to speak

"Look Normally you should always expect to die with your family. Obviously that's not always the case and sometimes your lucky enough to make friends with other people. Take Hetfield for example. Back when My great grandmother was alive Hetfield and her worked together under Corky not to mention Corky had even gotten Hetfield from another crew before then. Obviously he is still alive and kicking and even now running his own family. I don't think its just about loyalty sometimes its also about getting lucky and being in the right place at the right time. Complaining isn't exactly your best option either. Doesn't that just put a big old target on your head? IF you really are unhappy with the current way things are ran maybe you need to figure out another lifestyle choice or do what has been said a thousand times. Rank up and do something about it or you only have yourself to blame."

Skip tips his mothers fedora before skipping off to do his next petty

Report Post Tip

The only thing I see in this whinning is that " my bloodline was shot after my leader died and they clearly stated I was on Vacation". Sadly who cares if you where on vacation. You where taken out while laying in the sand. Only thing I see here is the unloyalty towards the leader your last bloodline had as it seems they would have jumped shit anyways and joined someone else from what I understand from your crying.

My father died in the last war too. Its a part of this thing we join and guess what I am already looking for a wife so I can get my next of kin started for when I die .

Report Post Tip

Stelengum watches as spiels_jr claps by himself, violently.

Report Post Tip

They did what they needed to do. Firenza protected himself and those who work for him. No-one can fault him for that. Sitting here and crying about that not only makes you sound pathetic, it desecrates everything Detroit stood for. Lovehand and I would have done the same thing if we could. 

So, please.. for the love of everything that is holy, Move on.

-Flea.

Report Post Tip

Kitty_Softpaws, I don't know how long your bloodline has been here but mine has been here for some. This goes way back to ancestors journals showing purges of cities when it was a common thing. For awhile it went away with the new GF council. I remember reading a time when when Frank_Sinatra ordered a purge of Detroit. My ancestor Mandalore gladly followed his orders and slaughtered anyone who affiliated with the Detroit families. There was no lack of leadership there! I don't see how you can say it is a lack of leadership when we wipe the floor clean with our enemies. You are a member of their family you go down with the family that is true honor. That's what we do! We kill those who we think are enemies, do a couple lines of coke, sell pound of to of mary jane. If you don't like how it is then turn from the life of crime! 

Report Post Tip

Spiels notices a fellow New Yorker staring at him. He's not really sure why.

Silly man.  He looks at me as if I was disturbing someone else speaking in the street.  He should know that I was raised better than that.  I stopped clapping as soon as the next person stepped up. 

Spiels goes on thinking to himself.....perhaps Mr. Stelengum sympathizes with poor Kitty and does not agree with his city's actions.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: War QQ Thread
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL