Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 18:20:35
Page:  1 
MISFITS - Introducing themselves Started by: Starscream on Feb 18, '14 06:50

Starscream rubbed his tired eyes and did his best to suppress a yawn.
It had been mere hours since he was informed by Godfather JakeLuciano that he'd be branching out on his own.
He grimaced at the darkening skies outside of his office window before heading out into the Chicago streets.

It was a short walk to his headquarters. And already a crowd seemed to be gathering, curious about this young man.

Good evening,

Some of you know me quite well, and probably don't need to stand here and listen to this speech.
To those that don't, though, allow me to introduce myself.

I am Starscream.
It was my grandfather Primus and his oldest son Optimus back in early 2000 who started the family that has become The Misfits.
Although I share with them their vision and the desire to mold a crime organization into a family, I am not them.

My intentions are to run an organization that will strictly follow the now almost forgotten/ignored principles that once elevated us beyond common criminals; we are more than petty thieves that loot for liquor and spare change.
I will not be tolerating any deviation from the path and will be paying special attention to the adherence of the rule by which we operate.

I would like to thank Godfather JakeLuciano for giving me this opportunity.
I hope to keep close ties with his and other families and look forward to working alongside those already established.

I would also like to thank those comrades that I once rode with, some of them have fallen and are no longer with us here today but helped me in the past whom have watched me grow into the person I am today.
I have been carrying their names with me since then and they have my eternal gratitude. [OOC under my profile]

I apologize for this extended speech, thank you for your time.
Starscream

Report Post Tip

Good to see you get your chance StarScream. Our ancestors go back a long time. Your hard work will show, and hopefully rub off on your fellow Mafioso's within your fine family. Can't wait to see what you can do. 

Cheers old friend. 

Report Post Tip
Another tick on my bucket list my friend, I hope you have a very good long run.

You are fantastic and know you will be a great leader.
Report Post Tip
Well my friend both of us setting up on the same day I am proud of you my old friend you are ever so hard working this is well deserved

Congrats my friend he's to a log run to the both of us!
Report Post Tip

Comrade Starscream. I sincerely hope you last longer then poor Emeritus!

Haha. Honest though, I hope you do absolutely amazing things for Chicago friend. You're one of the best here hands down. So happy to see this friend!

Good luck and I'm always round, comrade Russia.

Dan smiles as he begins to see Starscream eye Defy up with a carrot.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: MISFITS - Introducing themselves
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL