Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 20:16:42
Page:  1 
Testing. Started by: enkindle on Feb 18, '14 19:29

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know My name is the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon thee.

Look, just because I don't be givin' no man a foot massage don't make it right for Marsellus to throw Antwone into a glass motherfuckin' house, fuckin' up the way the nigger talks. Motherfucker do that shit to me, he better paralyze my ass, 'cause I'll kill the motherfucker, know what I'm sayin'?

Well, the way they make shows is, they make one show. That show's called a pilot. Then they show that show to the people who make shows, and on the strength of that one show they decide if they're going to make more shows. Some pilots get picked and become television programs. Some don't, become nothing. She starred in one of the ones that became nothing.

Report Post Tip

And this is a test to test the testing of the test stuff.

Test.

Icles.

Report Post Tip

Testing 1 2...

Report Post Tip

so, is the mike working at least?

Report Post Tip

communities, the fallacies of his claims are glaring to those of us who have educated ourselves about the implications of Stalinism. Although not without overlap and simplification, I plan to identify three primary positions on his plaints. I acknowledge that I have not accounted for all possible viewpoints within the parameters of these three positions. Nevertheless, his double standards have experienced a considerable amount of evolution (or perhaps more accurately, genetic drift) over the past few weeks. They used to be simply orgulous. Now, not only are they both shabby and infernal, but they also serve as unequivocal proof that there is an unpleasant fact, painful to the tender-minded, that one can deduce from the laws of nature. This fact is also conclusively established by direct observation. It is a fact so obvious that rational people have always known it and no one doubted it until Mr. Kindle and his followers started trying to deny it. The fact to which I am referring states that Mr. Kindle is trying hard to convince a substantial number of lazy manipulators of the public mind to go to great lengths to conceal his true aims and mislead the public. He presumably believes that the “hundredth-monkey phenomenon” will spontaneously incite irrational, yellow-bellied passéists to behave likewise. The reality, however, is that Mr. Kindle uses big words like “transubstantiatively” to make himself sound important. For that matter, benevolent Nature has equipped another puny creature, the skunk, with a means of making itself seem important, too. Although Mr. Kindle's vituperations may reek like a skunk, Mr. Kindle's buddies say, “Mr. Kindle is cunctipotent.” Yes, I'm afraid they really do talk like that. It's the only way for them to conceal that I do not propose a supernatural solution to the problems we're having with Mr. Kindle. Instead, I propose a practical, realistic, down-to-earth approach that requires only that I expose injustice and puncture prejudice.

Mr. Kindle's attempts to rewrite history to reflect or magnify an imaginary “victimhood” are much worse than mere conspiracism. They are hurtful, malicious, criminal behavior and deserve nothing less than our collective condemnation. Mr. Kindle is a bacillus in the muddleheaded gut of prætorianism. In reaching that conclusion I have made the usual assumption that his undertakings are not witty satire, as Mr. Kindle would have you believe. They're simply the base-minded ramblings of someone who has no idea or appreciation of what he's mocking.

We can't stop Mr. Kindle overnight. It takes time, patience and experience to stand as a witness in the divine court of the Eternal Judge and proclaim that Mr. Kindle is changing beyond belief our country's entire national spirit, its philosophy, values, and standards and thereby inciting racial hatred. Batty Zendiks are more susceptible to his brainwashing tactics than are any other group. Like water, their minds take the form of whatever receptacle Mr. Kindle puts them in. They then lose all recollection that there are many roads leading to the defeat of Mr. Kindle's plans to confiscate other people's rightful earnings. I indubitably maintain that all of these roads must eventually pass through the same set of gates: the ability to take up the mantle and get people to sign a petition to limit Mr. Kindle's ability to cause trouble. I might have been dreaming, but I believe I once heard him admit, sotto voce, that he desperately wants us to believe that he understands the difference between civilization and savagery. We have two options: sit back and let such lies go unchallenged or fight back with the truth. I have decided to fight back. I shall do so by spreading the truth about how when one examines the ramifications of letting Mr. Kindle divert us from proclaiming what in our innermost conviction is absolutely necessary, one finds a preponderance of evidence leading to the conclusion that the public is like a giant that he has blindfolded, drugged, and gagged. This giant has plugs in his ears and Mr. Kindle leads him around by the nose. Clearly, such a giant needs to strengthen our roots so we can weather the storms that threaten our foundation. That's why I feel obligated to notify the giant (i.e., the public) that if Mr. Kindle thinks that people prefer “cultural integrity” and “multicultural sensitivity” to health, food, safety, and the opportunity to choose their own course through life then maybe he should lay off the wacky tobacky. That's all I'm going to say in this letter because if I were to write everything I want to write, I'd be here all night.

Report Post Tip

Sorry, the test failed.

It omitted the first line of my post

"Mr. N. Kindle's perorations are so rife with ignorance, erroneous information, and poorly conceived notions of dogmatism that I hardly know where to begin. Even disregarding obvious errors like his insistence that everything will be hunky-dory if we let him dissolve the bonds that join individuals to their natural "

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Testing.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL