Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 18:55:33
Page:  1 
Flouncing: A Masterclass. Started by: Choke on Feb 18, '14 23:49

Choke sits up on a wall in the centre of town, having distributed leaflets out through the day advertising her Flouncing masterclass.

She had been slowly introducing the concept of Flouncing to the world, continuing the good work started by her mother, and now, finally, she felt as though she was ready to give her masterclass to the public.

Checking her watch, she notes that the time is now, and hops off the wall to greet the small crowd assembled around her.

Good evening, ladies and gentleman!

I'm delighted you could join me this evening for what I feel will be a most beneficial and informative class.

Now, Flouncing, I hear you ask. What is it, why is it important to our world?

Lets start off with the definition of flouncing:

Choke pulls a small dictionary from her purse and reads the following entry out:

flounce1
flaʊns/
verb
verb: flounce; 3rd person present: flounces; past tense: flounced; past participle: flounced; gerund or present participle: flouncing
  1. 1.
    go or move in an exaggeratedly impatient or angry manner.
    "he stood up in a fury and flounced out"
    synonyms: storm, stride angrily, sweep, stomp, stamp, march, strut, stalk More
    "she rose from the table in a fury and flounced out"
    antonyms: slink
noun
noun: flounce; plural noun: flounces
  1. 1.
    an exaggerated action intended to express annoyance or impatience.
    "she left the room with a flounce"

Returning the dictionary to her purse, she continues.

So, we're all on the same page as to what flouncing actually is, right?

Excellent. Because I'm here today to show you how to flounce with style.

Someone pissed on your chips? Shat on your cornflakes? FLOUNCE BABY.

Someone told you to stop banging on about random members of your family? FLOUNCE BABY.

Generally throwing a bit of a strop at the world, and need a dramatic exit for once all your toys have been flung out the pram? FLOUNCE IT.

So guys, here's what you do.

Choke juts out her hip, and places a hand on it.

You start off like this. This is the optimal, "I am a stroppy little bitch and I am about to prove it to you!" pose. Then, you turn around, and you stomp out. Sound simple? Oh no, no. Flick your hair, especially on the turn. Shake your arse, sigh dramatically. And most importantly, SLAM THE DOOR.

Now. Would anybody like to volunteer to give us an example of flouncing?

Report Post Tip

Chalk stands up, and walks to the front of the large group that had gathered to learn how to flounce. He had witnessed a lot of flounces in his time, and he thought this made him more than qualified to give the perfect example.

"OH MY GOD.

HOW DARE YOU TALK TO ME LIKE THAT.

I CAN'T EVEN.

I JUST CAN'T.

BUT. JUST. WHY WOULD YOU.

YOU CAN'T DO THAT.

I'VE HAD IT WITH YOUR CRAP."

Chalk sighs heavily, before stomping towards the door, and swinging it open so it hits the wall. He turns back.

"I DON'T WANT THIS HOSTILE SHIT.

DON'T YOU EVEN INVITE ME BACK IN."

Chalk then flicks his hair as he turns back towards the door, shaking his arse as he grabs the door handle and slams it behind him. A few minutes later, he hears of the group he just left having a grand old time. He walks back to them, opening the door and peering through.

"I heard you guys were having fun. Can I get another invite?"

Report Post Tip

Choke breaks out into applause.

You've nailed it Chalk, nailed it!

Is anybody else brave enough to have a go?

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Flouncing: A Masterclass.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL