Get Timers Now!
X

May 07 - 08:36:44
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Nice guys (Dont) always come last Started by: ToyArmadillo on Feb 19, '14 00:36

T,

I have been struggling with what to write here. You have done so much for me since we met over a year ago in Gordon's crew that if I listed them all it would be longer than Morty's reply.

You are the nicest guy a person could hope to meet and also one of the funniest. I count myself so lucky to be able to call you a friend. Not many people manage to get to the position that you have without making lots of enemies and you haven't that really says it all about you mate.

You couldn't be leaving New York in a stronger position than it is at the moment, the group you brought together in New York is nothing short of awesome and for it to survive this long with Goku around is simply amazing. (sorry Goku:P)

Thank you for everything mate I wish you the best of luck.

PS: I am looking forward to the return of PrincessDazzlebutton already:P
Report Post Tip

I have not been with you for very long Sir, but you are however without a boubt the best leader I have ever had even though I haven't had many. 
I am still kind of new to this game and I have much to learn, but I just want to say something here.
I am going to keep it short because I could never deal with goodbyes and this for me is a goodbye.

I want to thank you for everything you have done for me. For taking me in without a blink or even knowing what kind of a person I was. And for me that was amazing to begin with. I don't know how to thank you for everything you have done for me, but I hope you know that I will always be there for you, no matter what. And no matter where you are (yes I know at least one other person has said it), but I want you to know the same from me. 
It has been my pleasure and greatest honor to be in your family and to be your RH has been the best thing I have ever gotten a chance to do. And when you asked me to be your RH I was filled with pride and I was so honored to be RH to a Godfather, but mostly to be YOUR RH. 

You are the best ever! Don't let anyone ever tell you differently and don't ever think anything else. And if you do feel differently, just send me a text and I will tell you the truth!

Love you always and forever <3

Report Post Tip

Toaly you are absolutely amazing. I know we haven't known each other for all that long, We hit it off right from the beginning, with you being my Armadillo brother and me being adopted into your life. You have been nothing but a joy to work with and I'm glad you have given me this wonderful opportunity of growing New York with you, all this was possible because of you, and we are all sad to see you go, but its for the best for you. We all know this and you will be greatly missed. Anyone who has spoken to you knows that you are one of the nicest and friendliest guys around and you will never change that. Its been an absolute honour (see what i did there) serving with you and Firenza this time, truly has been one of my greatest experiences! I will miss you friend!

Love, Ace 

Report Post Tip

Toaly, my mentor,
I know it's alittle late to reply, but I'd feel weirder not doing it at all. 
You retired a few minutes ago, and now im finally replying to this thread, a reply you will probably never see.
I'm sorry you had to leave, you were an awesome CL & GF, and you will be missed greatly. I was only with you for a very short time, but i very quickly learned to respect you more than most. You're honest, and you're friendly, and you're in general a good guy, and a great leader. 
You saved my life that day - for which I am still grateful. I will miss you, and I'm sure the rest of the mafia-world will too. 

Good luck where ever you go.

- Fipster

Report Post Tip

J you stepped up for us when you needed to and I have the utmost respect for you, always had a door open even though I never directly worked for you. I was glad to be introduced to you and glad that we are friends and will remain so! I hope you get everything sorted and maybe you might come back some day.

We lost an MR legend today Sil bows his head 

Report Post Tip

Toaly, not even sure what to say.

I was with you in NY only for a short time but it should have been longer. When I was with you I gained a good friend and we built a great friendship in the time that we worked together. I was happy that we kept talking after I left NY and it was great to get to know you even more. Honestly, you were and always will be one of the best leaders in the game. 

I'll always be here waiting on you my old buddy :) Hopefully you return and if you do I hope it is sooner rather than later. You the best Toaly :(

Report Post Tip

So many memories, so many laughs. The 3am history lesson by Drunky and myself about the war of 1812. The night you became my sexy love man. Camp. Karaoke. Ponchos. The list goes on and on.

What I will remember the most is the times you were there when I just needed to talk. The first time you came to me. No bullshit just talk. The second I came to you and you stayed up just to talk to me. You will never know how much both of these times meant to me. You are an amazing friend and an amazing person. I can never repay you for that.

I truly hope this time we can keep in touch and not be like we have been the last 11 years. I wish I had got to know you better back then but am so glad we found each other again and got to spend the time we did. We are going to have that beer I promised!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Nice guys (Dont) always come last
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL