Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 22:22:37
Page:  1 
A Kinder, Gentler Pig Started by: FlyingPig on Feb 23, '14 04:32

Flying Pig steps out into the street to speak to the masses. A homeless man cowers in fear, sure that he is about to get kicked in the stomach and used as a milkcrate, but alas, it never happens. For this Pig is not filed with rage at the inadequacies of society like Pigs of old.

Good day friends and family,

Since I set foot on these shores, I have been met with a variety of reactions.  The most immediate reaction was from certain weary souls who, in their heart of hearts, believed that it was the second coming of Jesus Swine to kill off the retards and save you vermin from eating your own feces.  While I admire their faith in the second coming, that is not why I am here.

Others greeted me with a relief that, perhaps, I would reinvigorate the streets with controversial, angry rants, where I would point out which of our current crewleaders were fucktards, which were worthless mouth-breathers, and which were sleeping with their sisters.  I wish that were the case.  There's nothing like a good, angry rant to start off the day.   The problem is, having that certain fire in your belly requires actually caring about the subject matter, and I cannot summon much concern over anything mafia-related these days.  Sad, but true.

A third unnamed party greeted me by whizzing a bullet past my snout.  Epic falure, to be sure, but the sentiment did not go unnoticed.  This act of violence got me thinking, that perhaps I am misunderstood, and I should clarify my intentions here, lest anyone else think that I may be a threat to their continued survival.

The fact of the matter is, I simply do not have the tormented soul that some of my ancestors did. I am, more or less, at peace with the world.  With this in mind, I would like to concede certain facts from days gone by, where my ancestors may have "stretched the truth" a bit.

1.  To be fair, most of you probably are NOT retarded.  Some are further down the evolutionary ladder than others, to be sure, but I doubt there are any among us who actually spend their free time licking windows.

2. Striphe is NOT the antichrist and does not need to be destroyed at all costs.

3. To be truthful, I probably did not sleep with ANY of your mothers. I am sure they are all lovely ladies who would never consort with the likes of me.  (Disclaimer: If your mother was between the ages of 18 and 25, living in the Cleveland, Ohio area in the mid-90's, then I probably DID sleep with her, and for that I am sincerely sorry. Please remember to send me a Father's Day card this June.)

4. I have no intention, and never had any intention, of "killing everybody".

5. To the various mobsters of which this implies:  I realize that you probably do not, in actuality, fart in the bathtub and then try to bite the bubbles. It is quite possible that your affliction is related to being dropped on your head as a young child, through no fault of your own, and that your affliction stems from that incident, and not from inhaling noxious bathtub gases.  You have my pity, not my contempt.

Flying Pig hugs a tree, kisses a daisy, and walks back to his apartment.  As usual, the women throw their panties at him, but this time the Pig asks them to please dress, because he would feel terrible...just terrible...if they were to catch a cold.

DISCLAIMER: These statements are all subject to retraction in the event I should become drunk with power.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $200,000 Tip

Totes stops to listen to this pig-man unsure if he is dreaming or stuck in a bad commercial for an even worse car insurance company. As the pig-man walks off to a chorus of boos and people throwing rotten fruit that he occasionally stopped to sniff for some reason Totes pondered what he had said.

I'm not sure how one who has spent so much time away from this thing of ours can make these determinations. I mean no one can keep their fingers on the pulse of a community they've been away from for so long. How can you come out here and speak as though you're an expert?

Totes ponders for a moment longer.

Come to think of it you're, talking about retardation, window licking and incest. Who is more of an authority on these things than someone who has spent so much time in Cleveland, Ohio?

Report Post Tip

Answer: Someone who frequents sporting events at Three Rivers Stadium.

Report Post Tip

Where you totally drunk during this speech, FP?

God! It's like I hear the pope stating in public that he's a freaking Muslim now...

Your ancestors were always good for spicing up this place - not only by their words, but most certainly with their actions as well.

Please reconsider this shit and give us some firework again!

It has been missed far too long already!

Report Post Tip
The Captain had barely sipped down his first flask of rum for the day before heading out into the streets. For what would normally be such a frigid part of the year, the weather was actually quite brisk. The light breeze rolling across his bubbly beard and he grinned, as it reminded him of the open sea.

As he continued down the streets, he noticed a somewhat odd figure giving a speech. A broad, drunken (for in the time it took him to walk to this gathering, he'd consumed a nice portion of the rum in his hip flask) grin spread across Captain BubbleBeard's ugly mug. He listened attentively, though from the records he'd read on the topic of FlyingPig, this wasn't at all like what the Captain had anticipated. He supposed every line had to change at some point, for better or for worse.

As the Pig ended his speech, BubbleBeard felt a knot growing in his stomach that had nothing to do with the liquor he'd consumed. Something about the speech wasn't settling well with him and he had to air it out to the beloved Pig. Stumbling over to FlyingPig, the Captain takes a swig from his flask before speaking.

"Well, firstly Mr. Pig, I must congratulate yee on yer lines return to these Streets. It's been far too long that this place has been deprived of yer antics and wit. Moving on though matey... I must say, this is an outrage!"

2. Striphe is NOT the antichrist and does not need to be destroyed at all costs.

"What be the point of living if not fer pilfering and generally causing mayhem to Striphe?!"

The Captain chuckled to himself as he lit a cigarette, calmly blowing a few smoke rings into the air.

"Seriously though friend, I think I can speak for multiple people (save that one who tried beheading you with a bullet) when I say that I'm very glad to see you out and about."

"One more thing though..."

DISCLAIMER: These statements are all subject to retraction in the event I should become drunk with power.

"So, we should be expecting this in 2-3 months?"

The Captain grinned madly and winked before stumbling off to the Business District in hopes of furthering his inebriation. Some had mentioned to him that this daytime drinking "habit" he'd taken on was disastrous to his health and well-being, but the Captain merely replied with "Yargh!" when confronted with these conversations.
Report Post Tip

4. I have no intention, and never had any intention, of "killing everybody".

This was so disappointing. DramaticMafiaGirl cried for days.

Report Post Tip

I'm sure Christian Grey will be able to make you feel better. He appears to have a whole entourage of dramatic mafia types these days. 

Report Post Tip

This makes me so many different kinds of sad.

Report Post Tip

After witnessing today's events, I would like to retract Point #1, that most of you are not retarded.  The rest of my concessions still stand.

Report Post Tip
And so it begins! The pigs growing wings!!!!
Report Post Tip

It's only a matter of time until Piggeh realizes his other points should be redacted as well. Except maybe the one about Striphe. I think he may be confusing the need to destroy at all costs with the fun of doing so.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A Kinder, Gentler Pig
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL