Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 09:52:50
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
A Toaltaly Lush Godmother! Started by: DanTheMan on Feb 23, '14 16:58

Having just landed in New York Bruiser knew the first thing he needed to do was swing by and see the new Godmother of Brooklyn Amethyst.  He had already sent her a card but wanted to swing by her party in person if only for a minute before his meeting.  After a short ride Bruiser was standing in the streets taking in all the celebrations.  Unfortunately he had business to attend so he couldn't partake in any of the booze or drugs but he wasn't there for that anyways, he was there to see the Godmother herself.

After saying his hellos and shaking many hands Bruiser finally makes his way to Amethyst.  After a quick reassuring nod from the Godmother, her body guards allowed Bruiser to get in closer.  After a short hug Bruiser begins to address her in a soft tone.

Godmother Amethyst it is so great to see you sitting as the head honcho here in Brooklyn.  I have read journals of my great grandfather working with one of your kin many years ago and what a great time he had and the enormous respect that he had for you and I'm honored to be here to see you and to be here for the celebrations. 

Report Post Tip

Awakened from a drunken stuper, Scumbag relizes that he has passed out in a gutter and is a bit muddy. Not many People are left but he notices the person he hoped was still here. Amethyst looks at Scumbag and laughs. Well hell, who wouldn't. Covered in mud and grime, smelling of cheap booze and day old sex wearing a lumberjack shirt and dress pants. Scumbag look like he just came from a gutter. Well to be fair he did. Scratchs his 9 o'clock shadow, Scumbag smiles at Amethyst. She tilts her coffee cup and points to a seat. Dragging a cig from a crushed pack, Scumbg makes his way over to her table.

Looking around, Scumbag notices that the party has died down a bit. Walking over a "normal drunk", Scum spies a kitchen staffers sit standing off to the side. Scumbag walks over, grabs the box of matchs in the mans left pocket and tosses him a nickle.

Don't spend it all in one place son.

The kitchen staffer looks insulted. He starts to say something before Scumbag cuts him off real fast...

My advice is to sit down, shut up before you look like I do and feel worse. Which is not easy. Now I have a friend to talk to so get out of my way.

Ignoring the staff, Scum walks over and pulls up a chair and sits down at Amethyst's table. Amethyst  looks at Scumbag and takes a sip of her coffee.

Bout time you showed up. I was beginning to wonder about you. She motions for another coffee and tilts her head toward Scumbag. You know you missed all the fun and all the people, I know your not a big fan of crowds but you lucky I'm still here.

Scumbag waves off the girl that started to walk over with a coffee and pulls out his flask and takes a long sip. Lighting his cig finally, Scumbag inhales and looks at Amethyst.

Late yes, but I never miss a party. Actually I was here but got sidetracked and so many damn people. So now that theres just the drunks, coffees drinks and staff left here figured I'd wake the fuck up and come say what I needed to.

So your finally here. You've done what I always thought you would and could do. I'll be blunt and simple and also happy. More happy then you realize. I can go on and on about good job and grats, but thats not my style. I'm glad it Finally happened. Not many i feel deserve this, and none more then you. Our bloodlines go back further then a lot of folks around these cities.So thank you for doing what I am very proud to see you do. I know you run a tight ship and all you get you deserve that and then some. Its hard earned and more then well deserved. I can't flower it up for ya looking like a gutterball, but you know me. I am a gutterball but had to stop by and let you know how proud I am of you. The district and New York could not have gotten a better Godmother. With that said heres your gift. Its simple, sweet and I'm sure you can find a way to use it.

Scumbag places a stakes of 100's on the table by his friend. looks to be about 100k neatly wrapped. Scumbag reachs over and grabs Amethyst's coffee cup and drains it in one gulp.

Now if you'll excuse me, I got some drinking to do yet again.

Scumbag walks over to the bar and grabs a bottle of unopened whiskey and places a quarter on the bar and walks off.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A Toaltaly Lush Godmother!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL