Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 15:44:14
Page:  1 
Needing workers for LOAN! Started by: Daryl on Feb 24, '14 19:10

Hello everyone, as you are all aware LOAN has bumped up to 400s views, and over 30 comments. Not the best. So as the owner of LOAN i need to make some moderate decisions. The only one i'm going to announce at this time is that im needing 3 Workers. These workers will be chose by me, and i shall pay the 3 workers for doing the job i need done. One of the workers need experience in wacking, and has owned there own successful business.  And the other 2 have to have business experience and being reliable for the job. And i wanted to clear this out, but it does not matter what family you are in. You are welcome to work here. So here might be some questions you might have.

How much will i get paid?

You will get paid for ever sale, and a weekly check for hours you put in.

What do i have to show you to join?

I will have question for you to answer, and tests.

Is there raises?

Yes, but in time.

If you are a little or completely interested. Please message me:)

-Daryl

Report Post Tip

We have one!

Tyrion welcome !!! Please message him if any loans are needed. And By the way. There are 2 spots open.

Keep them coming!

-Peace

Report Post Tip

Needing two more people keep them coming. Its a way to make money. Take advantage.

Report Post Tip

I would like to apply. I'm very good with money. I have the closet to prove it. Plus I'm gorgeous and every man wants me. So they will always take loans out from me even if they don't need money. They will just want to talk to me. Do you need any more information Daryl?

Report Post Tip

ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!

LOAN has accepted another member. This member was persistent to work with us. So welcome DramaticMafiaGirl.

You will do great! And good luck!!

Report Post Tip

Oh and i wanted to tell ya that asschicken is responsible of bringing her to my office

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Needing workers for LOAN!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL