Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 23:15:56
Page:  1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
Most Favorite Godfather Started by: Daryl on Feb 25, '14 01:24

I was curious about all the godfathers in the past in mafia world. Teach me something. I do know my favorite. His name was John Marston. He was one bad ass dude i thought. It was impossible to kill him. Everyone was getting killed.

Whats yours??

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Mine was probably LudariusCane he wasnt technically Godfather, but he was acting Godfather of his city.  He didnt give a shit about anything.  He was money hungry and arrogant as a Godfather should be.  He once shot his own member for a few bucks!!!!

My nomination goes to LudariusCane for reals guy was a beast

Report Post Tip

lol. He was a badass too!

Report Post Tip
Cory_Chase 2 time rogue/warfather and the late but ever so lovely and smooth silk she was ruthless yet ever so caring could talk to anyone and was always willing to give someone who worked hard a chance anyone who had the pleasure working under her in her godfather runs as either innocence or cray enjoyed their time with her.

Cory_Chase though he hasn't had the stint as a godfather he is a great man and much the same as silk is willing to do a lot for his friends and city I would work under him any chance I had much as I did with silk(Grhs)
Report Post Tip

My second would be deadlysin, I thought he was a pretty mellow guy, but dangerous to fuck with

Report Post Tip

Alucard and Chaosspike where some cool people 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

TheViper who is your father? Or are you new?

Report Post Tip

Damn computer my bad

Report Post Tip

Am not new and am not theViper :/

Report Post Tip

Ya i know just i click the chat to say that to him but replyed on this lol

Report Post Tip

Serotonin! Learned a lot from him when he was GF of STL

Report Post Tip

There have been many good as well as bad GodFathers/Mothers Though the most groundbreaking move done by a Godfather was Godfather Sexybeast Lifting the ban Placed on those that wished to pay homage to the late Legendary Earner -Pizzathehut- May Pizza rest in peace.

This would have to place Godfather Sexybeast above many other Godfathers

Report Post Tip

My favorite Godfather and also my favorite leader so far would have to be ChaosSpike.

Report Post Tip

Lucretia_Borgia..for no reason other than the war in which she died. Was lolsy.

Report Post Tip

They were all in the same time wasnt they?

Report Post Tip

Actually, Daryl, these names span over a period of years. for example, Sexybeast was before my time (and i've been playing four and a half years), while I remember lucretia_borgia, deadlySin, Marston, and most of the others, and worked for several of them. in fact, if you addd chaosspike to those I just listed, you have roughly one godparent per year I have played

Report Post Tip

well i know that Marston and Deadlysin was in the same time

Report Post Tip

DS and EVERYONE were the same time :) something like 4 sets of GFs rose and fell while DS was in power. and more then that when Roman ran the world

Report Post Tip
True true
Report Post Tip
Gotta give it up for Anomaly on this one and of course Lynch Pin
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Most Favorite Godfather
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL