Get Timers Now!
X

May 07 - 09:15:06
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
No More Credit Codes Giveaway: Complaints Started by: Solid on Feb 26, '14 22:00

Complaints came about by the credit code giveaways so in the future there will be no more in the future. I want to thank everyone that enjoyed the past giveaways I truly love this community. :)

-Technical

Report Post Tip
Complaints? What kind?
Report Post Tip

I'd like to register a complaint about there being no more credit code giveaways. I'm calling the Better Business Bureau right now!

Report Post Tip

Whoever complained was ridiculous. I'm not sure what they could even be upset about. However I will thank you for your very kind gesture and move on. It bugs me that you did something for the community as a whole and someone would complain about it. Everyone had an equal chance when you could have just given the credits to your friends. A few people ruin awesome things. 

Either way thank you for what you did do Solid (Technical) 

Report Post Tip

Can't agree more with Neals words honestly. 

Report Post Tip
Someone got butthurt over there being no more credit codes way to piss on someone doing something awesome for the community as a whole and possibly helping the less fortunate as those credits are always nice

Thank you Technical these giveaways have always been great and people need to learn to appreciate things and maybe learn to communicate better instead of crying and throwing a fit.
Report Post Tip

Such a shame one or two people have to ruin things for everyone. I'm sure 99% of the community appreciates both the effort and generosity shown. A truly benevolent gesture and a real shame anyone felt the need to twist it into anything other than what it was - an act of pure philanthropy. Thank you Solid/Technical for the generosity shown and the fun had by all involved.

Report Post Tip

I say name and shame the bitter, horrible, ungrateful twats.

Report Post Tip

Who in their right mind DOESN'T WANT CREDITS?! Really. 

Report Post Tip
There is always one perdon that bitches and ruins it for the likes of technical who what to give something to the community and ruin it for the communitym Technical thabk you for what you have done up to this point, also I echo what Chalk said
Report Post Tip

As someone who doesn't use IRC and therefore never gets any credit codes, I thought it was a great idea and a welcome treat. Like a fluttering shower curtain in Roberto's bathroom.

Report Post Tip

this is fucking bullshit m8 im fucking livid right now m8

Report Post Tip

i have watched these credit giveaways sometimes from afar as a phone user but have been always grateful for people putting back into the community.  Is dissapointing someone has had a bitchfit over not getting something for free, but sadly is sometimes how people are.

Thank you for your generosity.

Report Post Tip
Sad.. I always am really late to see the giveaways and have NEVER won due to it.. but I still think its great and CAN NOT imagine why someone would complain =/
Report Post Tip

This is a real shame, I've always enjoyed your giveaways whether I got any or not. It was always nice just to have that chance and know that if not this time, maybe next time I might get lucky. Thank you for all of your past giveaways, you've given away a lot to the community. 

Report Post Tip

Really sad people cannot see something awesome for what it is.... Something fucking awesome

Report Post Tip

It wasn't Grizzly was it?!

Report Post Tip
Let's not throw accusations I have no intention of running their names through the mud.
Report Post Tip

Always one idiot who has to ruin things for the majority. Thanks for the free credits, it was great while it lasted. 

Report Post Tip

Thank you for the credit give aways. It was hard getting but always fun racing for them.
Just sad people dont see the fun in those things i guess.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: No More Credit Codes Giveaway: Complaints
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL