Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 10:55:42
Page:  1 
An Eternal Friendship Started by: Defy on Feb 27, '14 07:32

Defy entered the room of his headquarters where he kept the body of his friend he touched her cheek before sitting down it was that time where he would come and talk about memories of their ancestors

"Thane my dear how I miss you your smile your presence you were lovely and I wish you could share this moment with me I know you would be proud of what I've become it's because of you."

Defy chuckled as he looked through his journals

"Ah New York this city was crazy for our grandparents the plans they had wanting to take out a godfather they had such aspirations they had but in the end they still got your grandfather his district I remember hearing stories growing up."

Defy stood up and went to Thane and held her hand for a moment

"You were an angel and simply the best I will take care of you so you can enjoy your eternal rest , Until we meet again my friend I shall take care of you watch down upon me."

Defy gave Thane a quick kiss on the cheek before leaving the room the door closing behind him

Report Post Tip

Sitting in the corner listening to his boss pay respects to his friend.....Wrath stands and gestures for the boss to acknowledge him.

"The loss of a close friend is undescribable."

He hesitates before continuing on......

"I know im the new face and yet to be tested, but i take this thing of ours seriously.  When its all said and done with you as my mentor i can only hope to fill the void left by others."

He nods and exits the headquarters

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: An Eternal Friendship
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL