Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 08:05:21
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Silence In Corktown Started by: Billy on Feb 27, '14 08:01

The rocking chair was active once again, the loud creaking noises and the sounds that come from writing and piecing together a story. It was that time again for the story to move forward. You hear the flipping of pages moving to the next blank one that was available for use. The past one filled with the story of her Puppet Billy being given the keys to his HQ by JakeLuciano. She began writing on the paper, as she finished each sentence she read it out loud as it was a story to be heard not just written.

Another war and another empty city and districts needing to be filled. The opportunity came for the people behind Dead Silence to sweep across to another place. Jake had seen the work that Billy had put in to Chicago and from the start had ton of trust in him to be successful and to shine like he knew he could. Leaving Jake to move to a new city was a hard thing to swallow but it also put a smile on Billy's face as he wanted to make Jake even prouder than he felt he already had. The old story of building a family was now complete and a new story begins.

Silence struck, no more sounds of writing on a paper, no creaking, the story was paused but would continue shortly as the district Billy was being given built up. The grin that was once on her face while writing turned to a look that was strong enough to make your body feel cold. She had that effect on people.

She closed the book as a hard smack was heard around the room and took out her doll Billy. Everyone knew that she was speaking for him though she would like to believe otherwise.

I would like to thank JakeLuciano and the rest of the Godfathers for giving me this opportunity. Most of you know my bloodline and most of you know that I can be a very hard worker and extremely dedicated despite some of my past tantrums. This is something I have not been given the chance to attempt to do and I take this as a very serious project that when its built people look back and smile. I hope that in the near future we will build Detroit back to the glory it once was. I also thank all of you for your support over the past two months it really does mean a lot.

The lights faded as darkness surrounded the room, the chair making creaking noises rocking back and forth despite nobody being in the chair. This was the end of this chapter but there were many more left to be written to continue the story of Dead Silence.

Report Post Tip

Well! This was to be expected. I can't think of anyone else suited up for the job. It is an interesting opportunity for your bloodline honestly. I'd love to see how things work out friend!

Congratulations, I'm always here.

Dan leaves a note to Billy and leaves. Billy looks at the note which came up as..

To Billy, Blow Blow is proud. You'll do awesome, friend!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations my friend. You truly deserve this and i am sure CorkTown will prosper under your leadership.

Report Post Tip
Aw congratulations Billy, I cant think of anyone else better suited to clean up Detroit and make it a prosperous place, once again. Good luck buddy - even though I know you wont need it :)
Report Post Tip

Doesn't everybody gets what they deserve?
Well, this is so very, very much deserved!!

Congratulations Severe.
You've worked so hard for this, constant dedication and love for your family have brought you to this point and I can honestly say that I am so happy to see you here.

Many congratulations, Severe!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Billy! I wish nothing but the best for you on this new journey! Very well deserved my friend!

Report Post Tip

Visicaro says a few words for this occasion.

We have talked about this for a along time and I know you'll do great. So happy for you man. You deserve your own District. You spend many hours and sleepless nights striding for the best for your family and city and its very well deserved. Congrats to your new role old friend and Boss 

As Visi smiles and hands Billy a Cigar. 

Report Post Tip

I hope you do well in your own city, Billy. Our ancestors worked together a lot, and it seems that you've managed to shake the side of you that wasn't the best quality you could have. I wish you the best of luck.

Report Post Tip

Billy I can't think of anyone better suited than to build up Detroit in good fashion. You will do well my friend. Congratulations.

Report Post Tip

I'll keep this short and sweet... obviously the powers that be have decided you deserve this chance, I wish you luck with it. Hope someone makes it great again, and If you're that person then all the best to you in your efforts.

Report Post Tip

Normally Peezy was never late. His ancestors had been groomed and trained by some of the most ruthless old school mafioso's out there. This time however he had been excused for his tardiness. He was tying up some loose ends for Billy and he was training a new person as a Butcher. His bloodlines reputation as a Butcher had made him the go to guy in the disposal business. Over the years he had become very good at his art. He sometimes tried for perfection so much that he spent useless hours going over his work, over and over again.

Once he was finished he cleaned up real nice. He went into his liquor stash and pulled out two bottles of Templeton Rye Small Batch Whiskey. It was one of his favorites and he loved to share it whenever he got a chance. These particular bottles had been stashed the longest.

He made his way down to the celebration and went straight to Billy. Peezy had never been one for the spotlight. His job was to make shit disappear and he felt he did that best when he blended in also. The mysterious old lady never participated in Billy and Peezy's conversations, but then again Billy never spoke much when Peezy spoke with him in person. A simple head nod was usually what concluded their conversations. Peezy walked up to Billy and handed him one of the bottles.

"It's done." Peezy said softly to Billy. "Congrats on the move Boss. It's been long awaited. I look forward to many more years under your reign. Here's a drink for celebration." Peezy said. He then proceeded to slip a nice cigar in Billy's coat pocket along with an envelope full of money. Billy nodded which was enough for Peezy. Peezy then made his way out of the building to continue with more work he had to finish, but not before he made his way around the room speaking and acknowledging the other Men of Honor in his presence.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations on this new opportunity, Billy. You have served Chicago well and Detroit is gaining a fine operation. I wish you the best of luck in all your future endeavors and, remember, you always have friends in the Windy City.

Report Post Tip

Billy, it's only right that a mobster of your stature is trusted with ruling over Corktown. You are a well-respected man and with your knowledge and commitment I know that both you and Yobssarg over in Downtown can help make Detroit the rockin' city it once was. Congratulations on the move and may you and your family have a long and prosperous run.

Just make sure you tell Yobbsarg to keep his damn clothes on when he's out and about, you know he likes to fell the wind breeze around his nether regions. But do the poor people in Detroit really need to be subjected to such a ghastly sight? 

*sees a pasty freckled Irishman streak by*

Goddammit Billy don't encourage him!

Report Post Tip

Billy our bloodlines have known each other a long time. Mine has had the privilege of watching yours grow as a mobster, mature as a man and become a very good friend. I know you will do wonderfully in your own district even though I will miss you in Chicago. Congratulations! 

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Billy you will do wonders in Detroit even though you will be missed here in Chicago, again Congrats.

Report Post Tip
Congratulations boss.

I'm proud to be standing behind a man that looks after his family, you deserve this!

..WhiteGhost..
Report Post Tip

"Hehe, my family and I always seem to end up in Detroit. Maybe when I joined you it sealed our fate to end up in detroit orrrrr maybe its because YOU SIR ARE AMAZING. I know we will be doing wonderful things here in Corktown under your leadership. Lets make this the best city we can and thank you for the opportunity to work for you and your family."

Skip tips his mothers fedora before wandering off to find a snack

Report Post Tip

Good luck billy balls, you are fine leader and deserve this fully! enjoy working with Yobssarg just don't hit on his boyfriend Yajirobe!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Billy! During our time under Godfather Cantillon I knew you were destined for big things and here we are. Good luck, but I don't thinkk you'll need it. 

Report Post Tip

NealCaffrey had been busy the last few days and had not got a chance to wonder out into the streets and tell his friend Billy congarts on his new district. The bloodlines of the two men went back a long ways and he was happy to see his friend get a chance to do something great. He walked up to Billy and handed him a cigar. He pulled out out himself and lit it up. He took a few puffs. 

"Congrats my friend I know you'll do very well in Corktown." 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Silence In Corktown
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL