Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 09:17:41
Page:  1 
Shoryuken In Downtown Started by: Yobssarg on Feb 27, '14 23:24

Cantillon was trimming and pruning the tree’s in his orchard when I went to meet him, he called me over and started explaining to me the meaning of friendship and family.

When a family grows it expands, you have worked hard here at the farm and I think it’s time you started your own family and I was thinking you would work well in Detroit. Billy has recently moved his family there and I have sent word that I am sending you over. You will take a district of your own and work closely with him and the rest of Detroit and with that Cantillon smiled and sent me on my way.

Yobssarg left The Farm Headquarters, he walked out and into the streets where mobsters gathered. He did a little dance and hopped on to milk crate to address the crowds.

I have recently been helping to build New York and this opportunity that Cantillon has offered me is one that can’t be refused.

I’m going to bring back the Shoryuken Syndicate and my family will be a part of something special here in Downtown.

I want to thank Cantillon and the rest of New York for the awesome time that I had working there and especially to Cantillon  for this glorious opportunity. I will do my best to bring Detroit back to the business end. I have big shoes to fill from it’s more recent tenants but I can only do my best and look forward to the journey and live with no regrets.

I have worked with Billy in the past and to say the very least he is one person that I know I could work with very well, we both stood alongside each other under Godfather Cantillon for a long time but we are meeting again in the midst of rebuilding a very well known city back to it’s former glory.

Yobssarg done a super style flip off the milk crate and got into a bus heading to Detroit.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Yobssarg!!! <3

Hard to see you go but very happy for this opportunity for you!!

I wish you all the success you can imagine!!

I won't ever forget all the fun times :)

Rosalie~

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Yobssarg, you're one of the hardest workers I know and have been around, often working behind the scenes and not one for the public plaudits. Your level of dedication will help bring Detroit back to the power house it has formerly been. I wish you nothing but luck and know that New York and myself is here should you ever need anything. 

Report Post Tip
Yobssarg, I extend my congratulations to you on being trusted with your own family.

I know Godfather Cantillon has full faith in you helping restore Detroit to its former glory. For too long the city has lay dormant so it's with great pride that we now see two former members of The Farm in Billy and yourself helping to start the rebuilding process. You have shown yourself to be a wise, brave, loyal and dedicated member of The Farm and there is no doubt in my mind that you will carry these traits with you as you embark on your new adventure.

We at The Unforgiven wish the Shoryuken Syndicate the very best as you make the transfer to Detroit, and we know that like us you will never forget your roots.
Report Post Tip

Congratulations Yobby!

I know for a fact that we will build Detroit back to the former glory it once was. I also know that you have worked extremely hard since day one to get to where you are now. That hard work has officially paid off!

It is my honor to work by your side Yobs!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Yobs! good luck with your new endeavors, don't forget me! 
i hope you enjoyed your going away gift, we can now offer Yajirobe to the gods as a sacrifice! 

Report Post Tip

Peezy heard about new neighbors moving into his new city. It was good to have someone to grow with. He had faith in being able to build strong relationships and he felt that it was more than necessary to continue to be profitable in this world of blood, and his favorite, money. He strongly believed in respect and reputation and he had heard nothing but good words about Yobssarg. It excited him to be able to introduce himself to the new leader, although like his normal self he chose to do so as quietly as possible.

Peezy had waited his turn to shake the new leaders hand and presented him with a fine cigar and a nice bottle of whiskey. He leaned in and spoke to the new leader.

"Congrats. I look forward to getting to know you and your family. If you ever need anything, especially a disposal artist, let me know. First time is on me."

He finished shaking the new bosses hand and continued to be on his way, disappearing in the crowd like always.

Report Post Tip

Yobs m'boy.

You're fucking awesome son. You're new blood and a lovable, lovable troll.

It makes me happy knowing you'll get a chance to do what you want now. Well deserved, you Irish bastard.

<3

Report Post Tip
DanTheMan couldn't of said it any better you Irish Bastard!

Best of luck to ya my friend, I am very excited for you and your new family!
Report Post Tip

When Visicaro heard the news of a new Boss moving to Detroit, he had to make way to say a few words.

Congrats Yobssarg! I want to give a warm welcome to the city of Detroit and on behave of Hunting Season. We welcome you and your hands with open arms to working along side of you. I Visicaro look forward to working with you and establishing a business relationship. Lets replenish this once flourish city with new and potential members to build a strong and prosperous city.

As Visicaro makes a toast on this very important day.

Report Post Tip

Congratzulations Yobssarg! I wish you and Downtown the very best! Like i told Billy, this city has been a home to my bloodline before, and i am positive that you will both do a great job in rebuilding it.

Report Post Tip
Congratulations to you Yobssarg.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Shoryuken In Downtown
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL