Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 07:37:35
Page:  1 
Leaving The Past In The Past Started by: Angelina on Feb 28, '14 07:47

It was a very cold winter night and Angelina was in the speak easy, enjoying a Vodka Martini. She was very perplexed and started looking out the window day dreaming of a time in her past that she would just as soon forget. Memory after memory kept flooding her brain, both good and bad, Things that happened months ago, hell even years ago, came and went. She finishes off her Martini and beckons for her minions to follow. She walks out into the street and blows an air horn to get peoples attention directed her way. Seeing a crowd gather around her she lights herself a cigarette and begins talking to the crowd.

Ladies and Gentlemen. I have spent the last few hours pouring through my ancestors journals, Not all of the memories that recorded are bad but it seems these days The bad out weighs the good. While reading my ancestors journals i read a lot about bloodshed, Vengeance, and even pure hatred for some people, to the point that one of my ancestors went to great lengths to get vengeance on someone, and for that this particular name is probably the most hated person in this game.

She pauses for a moment to warm her hands a little and take another drag of her cigarette which she almost had forgotten about. After collecting her thoughts for her

So as i read through all the journals, I started seeing a change. This change happened as recent as two accounts ago. The most notable change was seen in my Mother, Sabrina. She was loved by everyone she talked to, she was very selfless. she helped people out that were not even in her district, sometimes indirectly by buying huge Durden spawns, or just being there for someone when they needed something as small as a hug. She was probably the most loyal ancestor in my families history. When i attended my Mothers funeral 10 days ago, people had nothing bad to say about her. One person referred to her as "Staten Islands  Super Star" and another referred to her as " a loyal soldier until the end"

So as I read on there were reasons for why the identity of my mother was masked and hidden, reason that I will not disclose here, as they concern none of you. The point I am making is simple Why cant the past stay in the past? Is it really worth holding that big of a grudge that it spills onto that persons next account?

ladies and gents, i am living proof that a person can change their entire personality from being the most hated to one of the most loved and and respected by my districts upper structure.

So with all that said, i am not going to ask you to be respectful as i know its a long shot for some of you. Speak your mind if your willing or you can just completely ignore my rambling drunk ass. Either way I don't care anymore. Some people just aren't grown up enough to leave the past in the past.

Angelina still feeling like her words would fall on deaf ears stumbled her way home as best she could, being to drunk to remember that she had cab fare in her pocket. She goes home and sleeps off the liquor not caring if she woke up dead the next day or not.

Report Post Tip

Well miss Angelina I'm gonna be honest cuz I'm to sleepy to write a long as comment and such...

But I be live what's done in the past is done all you do is move forward on and start all over again the sins of the father and mother with always be there but if you keel showing people that u have done a complete 180 than hell I'm sure most people will forgive u for what ur ancestors did like I said what's done is done and we can not change that....

I hope this somewhat comforts u I'm kinda sleepy tho .....

Report Post Tip
I know that for me leaving my past in the past I'm now with my gorgeous girl my fianceé so it brings good things also
Report Post Tip

"Evening Angelina" Prescott tips his hat as a gesture of respect then begins speaking his two cents.

"I'm a man who LOVES to strike a great first impression, surely anyone could take me for that type of guy aye? No... Anyways!"

"I believe your reputation here is everything and it may follow you everywhere so you could imply that it is essential to keep that reputation good if you want a better chance of being trusted. However just because someone has a good reputation doesn't fully indicates that their future actions will be as good as their previous'. No one really knows the outcomes of things until it actually happens."

Prescott scratches his scalp as he thinks then flicks whatever he found in his nails elsewhere.

"It's a risky gamble in some situations. If the person had already been punished for their actions then their should be no grudges. If that punishment was death then the hatred shouldn't be inherited to the previous person's next kin. I believe every new face deserves a new chance but again it's a risky gamble in some situations."

He figures by now he got his point across. He tips his hat yet again to indicate that he was finished speaking. 

Report Post Tip

Billy was carried to the stage by his Doll Owner Lilith to speak on this subject as he had a few words to say. She sat him down in the chair and put the mic as close to his mouth as she could as he was a doll and didn't speak loud.

I like to think I am also living proof that people can change the past. I think anyone and everyone should be given a chance to do so. It wasn't that long ago really where the bloodline of a man named Severe was probably one of the most hated ones besides anyone who tried to be downright hated. The man known to the community as JesusTheGangster took this young man and gave him a chance and molded him despite many mistakes into the man he is now. That man stands before you now, changed from head to toe with a new mentality on life, and much more matured.

Now some may believe that people are incapable of change and maybe some are but how will you know if you never give them a chance? Some people could be the best but you would never know it because you are too busy kicking dirt at them and throwing stones. Instead of doing so, give them the chance to shine, help them up from whatever they are doing that makes you do such things and help them get over it. Help people get to the heights they can and if they show incapable of doing this then your deed is done. You tried to help it didn't work out but at the least you tried.

This is what I have been trying to do over the past few months is wipe all the past drama I had with people and just be me. I think it has paid off and I have a lot of people I am glad I did wipe the past because they are now good friends of mine and judge me for me. I have been throwing this around a lot lately but nobody is perfect and if you believe you are perfect then by all means feel free to cast your stones but I highly doubt you truly are perfect.

Billy left the mic with a serious look on his face as he didn't enjoy seeing people thrown through hell all over what they did in the past as he was once thrown through that. He was carried off the stage by his owner Lilith as the spotlight faded off of him.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Leaving The Past In The Past
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL