Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 10:11:46
Page:  1 
A black bottom in Black Bottom Started by: Stelengum on Feb 28, '14 16:14

A tall, slightly rotund man with a huge smile approaches the Streets.

Friends, I am Stelengum.

It is with a wide grin of delight, even more so than usual, that I take my place in Black Bottom, Detroit.

I have risen through the ranks of The Old School Elite in New York and I look back on my time spent with them with pride. However, this was an opportunity that I felt I could not pass up.

I have dedicated my life to Roberto_Carlos and it is a great honour to able to bring the Roberto_Carlos Appreciation Society back to life in Detroit. Once upon a time we had an old rickety shack, which leaked when it rained and nearly blew over when the winds were up, but not anymore. Now we've got ourselves a slick HQ, complete with its own tennis court where backhands will be perfected and deuces will be plentiful.

I would like to extend my thanks to Syn for approving JamesKnowles' original Roberto_Carlos Appreciation Society after many months of mulling it over, to Billy for opening up Black Bottom, to abacus for allowing me to leave and to crandlej for joining me upon our journey.

I am sure there will be other fine individuals joining me in Black Bottom shortly and I look forward to working with them. As I'm sure you know, the Roberto_Carlos Appreciation Society are a peaceful people, concerned with spreading praise and love for our great idol. We hope we can work alongside, and eventually convert, anyone else who purchases real estate here.

Plans for expansion are limited at this time and future disciples will be few in number. Only the staunchest believers and practitioners in Robertology will be taking up residence in our HQ for the time being. We hope to welcome apprentices in the faith in the near future.

Stelengum pauses as his voice threatens to crack.

Thank you for your time and as I don't want to interrupt your rounds any longer than I already have, keep your eyes peeled for the next Stelengum Award for Mafia Heroism to be given shortly.

He wipes away a tear that was snaking down his cheek.

James, we did it buddy. We did it.

Report Post Tip

Upon hearing the news of Stelengum leaving the Old School Elite, Roberto had mixed feelings. On one hand he was sad that his happy-go-lucky, jolly mentor was leaving the family he had so proudly served. On the other, he was infused with joy and excitement about the possibilities which came with the new family being established in Black Bottom, Detroit. 

Roberto promptly began to get dressed. A red polo top was the choice of clothing for today's adventures combined with tight, tight denim jeans which caressed and hugged his bottom so famously. He made his way to the airport to catch the first flight to Detroit.

Once Roberto concluded with the formalities of the common, yet non-compulsory cavity search at customs, he made his way outside. As he waited for the taxi, his thoughts turned to Stelengum. He had longed to see his mentor since taking up this new opportunity. The sheer delight was there for all to see. His tight jeans did not leave much to the imagination...

As he arrived at the shiny HQ, he noticed the gates with a plaque with the letters "R_CAS" engraved within. Stelengum had achieved something wonderful here. As he made his way up the drive, he saw him. As usual out on the tennis court working up a sweat, teaching his famous "slice return" Roberto began to run to Stelengum. Stelengum had heard the sound of Roberto, pounding towards him from afar. Both men embraced each other and hugged tightly. The traditional kiss on the lips and pat on the bottom from both men was as customary as the Carlos backhand up the line during a 5 set match. Stelengum's stench began to overpower Roberto. For any other man, they would be put off by the sheer extremity of the body odour and dampness of his t-shirt. Not Roberto. Oh he loved these times. He rubbed Stelengum's cheek with his index and middle finger. He whispered in his compadre's ear...

"How do you do the things you do?"

As the tears began to run down Roberto's unshaven, cheese stained cheek. The masses began to gather...

Report Post Tip

"Congratulations on being picked as the first candidate in this crazy experiment. May you have lady luck on your side and may your coffers always be full. Good luck and I look forward to working with you here in Detroit"

Skip knows his little speech was well little but it was heartfelt and he really hoped this experiment was successful in giving opportunities to new faces starting their own families.

Report Post Tip

As Visicaro hears the news about a new Boss coming to Motor City, he rushed over to greet him. 

Congrats on your new role brother. Looking forward to working along side of you. We have spoke briefly and I can tell you are a very respectful person and I am delighted to get to know you better. Im sure we will do tons of buisness in the near future.

Once again Congrats a I salute you to you and your new HQ!

Report Post Tip

*Numbers4Glory enters the streets, his eyes tearing up with a combination of pride, joy and sexual arousal, he removes his favourite abacus from his pocket and clings to it like a safety blanket*

It was quite a joy having your wit and sarcasm back in the family, it was quite a thrill to see your bloodline take an active interest in doing what you do best. It was quite the devastating blow when you left us to pursue expanding The Roberto_Carlos (Consigliere) Appreciation Society to new found heights.

I am certain Roberto SNR will be looking down on you with great pride, James_Knowles will be thrilled someone continued his honest work. I wish your black bottom, the best of luck in Black Bottom. Detroit has been unkind to it's former leaders but I am sure a man of your lineage and devout dedication will take it back to it former glory. 

*Numbers leaves the streets thinking a1capon3 and j0ngott1's bloodlines are reunited, all is right in the world again*

Report Post Tip

Defy finished smoking a blunt he then tossed it to the ground and stepped up to the plate

Congratulations stelengum I know you will do great things in Detroit , you are a smart man and have some great thoughts and ability you are quite capable of winning this whole thing and I wish you nothing but the best."

Defy gave Stelengum a hug before walking off to finish up some business

Report Post Tip

After hearing Stelengum's words, Thanatos erupted in to applause at this momentous occaision. He approached Stelengum and gave him a hug, gently squeezing his black bottom.

"Congratulations, I'm sad to see you leave us in New York but real happy to see you set up your own place in Detroit. It's a great opportunity, one I'm sure you'll make the absolute most out of! Detroit is a better place for having you there. I hope I'll be welcome on the tennis courts whenever I'm in Detroit and I hope you've still got time for the Stelengum Awards, there's still a lot of great work to be done. I wish you all the best and enjoy it because you deserve it.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A black bottom in Black Bottom
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL