Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 01:24:13
Page:  1 
The Filthy Few in BlackBottom! Started by: Prolong on Mar 01, '14 00:38

Prolong is strolling through his new Headquarters that had been set up in BlackBottom Detroit. He could see his two hands, Lilith_ & AlanGarner- hard at work getting down to business and taking care of everything that needed to be done. Prolong walks to his personal office with the brand new teak wood around his desk. Running his fingers along the smooth edge, Prolong takes everything in and smiles; looking over his back he notices Billy is standing there.

Billy. May I thank you for the permission to set up in Black Bottom. I look forward to working with the whole city and getting to know everyone in DT! I have previously worked worked with yourself and Visicaro so I know we already have some friendships built. I can't wait to get to know everyone I have the chance to work with.

Maple enter Prolong HQ. She has a tear in her eye but is smiling and looking around at the newly furnished headquarters.

My dearest Maple. I can not thank you enough. You have been a great leader and a great friend. You helped me all through this life and without you I would be nothing. I appreciate all you and Timbits has done for me. Timbits is forever in my heart. 

Prolong breaks open a bottle of champagne and pours a glass for everyone in the room.

I now pronounce this family, The Filthy Few!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations on your new HQ. You have a long and difficult road ahead of you but I know you have the drive and desire to endure it and succeed. I wish you the best of luck. I'm very happy for you.

Report Post Tip

Lilith can see prolong walking the halls of the new HQ as she walks up him she gives him a hug and she pops open a bottle of wine and brings out a box of cigars as she can see Alan garner running around trying to make our sandmiches and jello ...Lilith pours them a glass and hands prolong his and raises her glass...

Congrats prolong I look forward serving with you in DT and I know this is gonna be a fun time we are gonna have my jello buddy .....

Report Post Tip

Prolong you have worked so hard for me and the Loop. I know you will continue this in Black Bottom and your crew is lucky to have a great leader. We will miss you here but I am excited for you to take this opportunity. Congratulations.

Report Post Tip

Congrats brother. Like I said before, I'm glad to see you here in Detroit. You'll make a fine leader out there. You're work shows and I look forward to working with once again.

Salute brother!

Report Post Tip

Congrats brother. Like I said before, I'm glad to see you here in Detroit. You'll make a fine leader out there. You're work shows and I look forward to working with once again.

Salute brother!

Report Post Tip

"Congratulations Prolong from what it sounds like you will be an awesome edition not only to black bottom but detroit as whole. Good luck and may your coffers always be full"

Skip looking a bit tired and quite a bit drunk from all these black bottom parties today, mistakenly flips his fedora off his head trying to tip his hat to Prolong. Looking somewhat foolish Skip is seen giggling and stumbling out of the new HQ. 

Report Post Tip

Congrats Prolong!

Report Post Tip

Good to be working under you:D

Report Post Tip

Congrats Prolong!

Report Post Tip

this is truly an honor I'm honored to serve with you prolong.... 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Filthy Few in BlackBottom!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL