Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 11:28:51
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Scraping the (Black) Bottom of the Barrel? Started by: Ziva on Mar 01, '14 01:08

Ziva watches in amusement as the proverbial toys fly out the pram.

Looking Chalk in the eye, she calmly states

3... 2... 1... FLOUNCE!

Shake those hips, Skip! Wiggle that ass! Slam that door! Ain't nobody got time for this!

Report Post Tip

That's the beauty of freedom of speech! We can talk to whoever we like!

Trust me Skip, you aren't getting preferential treatment, or harsher words thrown at you. I can only respond to the drivel you decide to let out your mouth. I'm actually quite impressed with the amount that you managed to say without so much as pausing for a breath. That is truly amazing.

You insulted my associate before I got involved in this 'thread', whatever that is. If you can't handle someone coming back at you, shut the fuck up.

Report Post Tip

Mercury grabs the popcorn and pulls up a lawnchair noting this is getting better and better.

Report Post Tip

yawns

Report Post Tip

Lets see if I can go at this from a nice, friendly, just my opinion, kind of angle.

Ziva, First, I think that you may be judging the GFC too harshly. Not that you are not correct, but consider this. The GFC took action, made errors and were called out for it. But had they failed to take action, and had black bottom closed as a result, they would have had to field equal or louder complaints that they had sat idly by and let the district disappear. I would like to think that doing something, ill considered or not, is better then simply standing by and letting nothing happen. Sure, They could have auth'd someone into the district, but I personally, Will be watching this competition with some interest.

Consider also this thought. Some number of people will get to set up a crew during this competition. some will be first time crew leaders of their bloodline, Some will be second time crew leaders, some will have more experience then that. But even those who may have multiple crews under their family belt may not be known by everyone. I challenge anyone to name every crewleader from any period of this thing without one mistake or omission. Perhaps this spotlight will allow someone who has no experience to be noticed. Perhaps their name will be remembered in the future, and another opportunity may come their way. Either way, This is one way that people prove that they can run a crew. Not just for now, but for the future of their family.

Report Post Tip

Assunta "Little Doll" Maresca has been watching the event in the street and heard a lots of what everyone has to say about this matter. she stand up and make a walk in the nearest box and wave to get the attention of the others.

Truly this is a good chance for the others, but it sadden me to see that this event to Black Bottom is being held and sponsored by a person who's my bloodline knows that he is the First person who hated such thing. I do not wish to disrespect Don Billy about this event nor I don't want to disrespect anyone who made this decision. But still am expecting something more on the Councils about on this matter.

Am not mocking anyone, but still is there any other way to make the society more functional than having such events like this. we have seen many, contest, events or something similar but does it change anything?

If this is a good step then let it be done, but as i can feel there are far more better than this.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Scraping the (Black) Bottom of the Barrel?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL