Get Timers Now!
X

May 07 - 18:18:58
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
An Apology, A few Thank You's, Breaking Incog Started by: Angelina on Mar 01, '14 03:26

Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen,

I have a lot to say and would like to get it off my chest. Truth be told, I have in the past done some things i regret doing and in doing so pissed off a lot of people. i will address those individually. A lot was done and i cant hope to even remember half of it but i will do my best to address everything.

First and Foremost, I would like to make an apology to everyone here. I was a complete douche and acted like a total Asshole (for lack of nicer terms). Truth be told, i have been going through some very harsh and deep things over the course of the last year or so. I cant even begin to explain it as its very complicated and very deep, it actually brings tears to eyes thinking about it as it concerns 3 people that are extremely close to me and dear to me.  I have been a ticking time bomb and a lot of you have been on the receiving end of some things that you never deserved.

Anyone who has worked with me over the past 45 days or so can attest that i am legitimately trying to turn things around and change my image, turning my enemies into friends. I no longer hold any grudge against anyone, regardless of what happened during any account that you may or may not have killed just for the sake of making my life here in MR a living hell, most know how much money i spend on my serious accounts at any given moment, so for me dying can sometimes be a pain. 

So with that said, I am no longer hiding. In fact You wont see me incog ever again. As much as i enjoyed RPing female, I would much rather be myself. Truth be told i am not the cold hearted Bastid that you guys have seen day in and day out. I am actually a nice guy most of the time. I am sorry if some of you feel a bit deceived. I did what i had to do to keep my incog, and for that I take my own man card. You can do what you wish with my apology, but please know its very sincere and i mean every word of this. I feel very horrible for what happened in the past, the way i acted, and the way i carried myself.  Truth be told, the vast majority of you are my sanity and you dont even know it.  MR is a retreat for me from the horrible things i am going through. anyone who has worked with me recently will attest to this. If i could take back everything i said and did, i would. With that said i have a few shout outs to make.

Epsilon and Goku

Epsilon, I dont even know where to begin my friend. You are just straight up awesome. You were the first person to give me chance that nobody else would. When no one else wanted to give me a chance you took me into your family and gave me the chance of a life time. I am honored to call you one of the best friends i have ever made in this game. You stand behind me and back me day in and day out. Thank you man for everything you did and are still doing for me.

Goku, where do i start man? When i first came to Brooklyn, you were the only person i confided in. You made me come clean with James and i am glad you did. You have stood in my corner and backed me every step of the way and taught me many things. I am honored to call you a friend. You stood by me many times over when no one else would. Thank you for everything man.

Toaly

When we first crossed paths we were under Rayden in Detroit. I was still very new to the game at that time and didnt even know your history until we crossed paths later on down the road. When we crossed paths we got off on the wrong foot and i said some things that i should never have said. When i finally had the chance to work with you in Brooklyn, I decided to make a change and you stood by me and backed me after we made peace and became friends. I am truly humbled whenever i am in your presence. Thank you for everything man. Please contact me when you return.

Severe, Rayden, Grassboy

Rayden, You and I go back a long ways. You of all people stood behind me regardless no matter what and continue to defend me to this very day. You have taught me a lot since i started playing this game. I cant even begin to thank you enough for everything you did for me. You were my RHM in Brooklyn and stood by my side and taught me how to be a leader. You get the biggest shout out of them all. I am proud to call you my closest friend of everyone here. You looked beyond my anger and hatred and saw the better side of me. I will not make you regret any of it.

Severe, we are just now starting to get to know each other better. You are standing in my corner along with Rayden and defending me, along with everyone else that is in my corner. You decided to give me the chance that no one else would even consider doing. I cant even describe in words my appreciation of this. I swear on my daughters soul that neither you nor Rayden will regret this.  Thank you for everything you have done thus far for me.

GrassBoy we also go back a long ways. You were one of my first teachers in this game. you have been my friend since day 1 and tbh, i cant begin to thank you enough as well. I appreciate everything you did for me and will continue to do for me in the future. I am proud to call you my friend.

There are so many others that i am thankful towards but i would be here all night writing this. I am sorry that i missed you. i appreciate everything you all do for me. i am honored to call everyone here my friend. Please message me if you have any questions.

~Assassin~

Report Post Tip

If it makes you feel better I can honestly say I have no idea who you are.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Its not about making me feel better. Its about making peace with everyone here who in some way or another I pissed off. I am simply taking responsibility for my actions and trying to right all the wrongs. I know it won't happen over night but as my dad always said to me: actions speak louder than words.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $50,000 Tip

Yeah i really dont know who you are either :S

Report Post Tip

Angelina I always knew you had a good side, you just had to find it for yourself. This "new leaf" you are trying to turn wont be an easy one Its few people who openly admit to being a douche and want to better themselves in this community. This is a good step in the right direction, now you must be patient and flexible. :)

Report Post Tip

The only thing that pisses me off is that there is even such a thing as "breaking incog".  In a true roleplaying game, you are supposed to be developing a character and speaking and acting according to that role you create.

When people demand to know your past accounts, they are forcing you out of the character you have created, and forcing you to be the same character on every account. It destroys the roleplay aspect of the game.

I know, this is off topic, but it needs to be said. This game has degenerated so much due to the fact that this aspect of the game has been destroyed. Get your shit together, people.

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

Does this mean you'll stop calling me "hun" and leaving me "<3" notes?

And the good ol' Pig gives us some great insight. I love it.

Report Post Tip

Flying Pig this aspect of the game has always been there, its just more acceptable nowadays.  I remember 7-8 years ago UncleNicky trying to bloodline my account for about a year.  I cant really say i gave a shit tbh.   A lot of people dont know how to die gracefully and promise to get revenge on their killers, so its no wonder why they come back 'incog'.  If you're coming back incog, theres a reason for it.  

The whole 'having' to come back incognito has always existed and will always exist.  If someone is bitter/pissed off and can train a gun, then i want to know who they will be coming back as.  Its a CYI policy

Report Post Tip

AssChicken

my skill set is widely known throughout the game by many leaders.  However, just because anyone can train a gun doesnt give you the right know the bloodline. I have always felt that the actions of the the mother/father should not count against the next account. Each account is a clean slate, a chance to start over and either continue the legacy you have already created or create a new one. I for one dont have to divulge my bloodline. once they hear the name Assassin, they already know. Needless to say, I still respect your opinion.

HandsomeRob, yes i am done with the whole "hun" thing. Im still going to role play my character as female as that is what i chose to do when i created this account.

FlyingPig you bring up an excellent point. But as was already previously stated, it has been more widely accepted to play out of character. I for one value Role Playing and the creativity that comes with it. Its very interesting how different styles play out and i learn a lot from each one I read in the streets. I personally change my style of role play a little with every account.

TBH, i was expecting to recieve some hate mail last night, and it makes me even happier that people know how to forgive rather than hold a grudge. I hope that i get the opportunity to work with some, if not all of you later on down the road. You guys are just fucking awesome. I cant help but smile at some of the things i talked about with certain people who i expected to never talk to me again. The people who i made friends with as a "female" are still my friends now. Thank you everyone for all the support i am getting.

Report Post Tip

my skill set is widely known throughout the game by many leaders.  However, just because anyone can train a gun doesnt give you the right know the bloodline. I have always felt that the actions of the the mother/father should not count against the next account.

Thats nice you have a skill set, because everyone does.  I don't quite know where you were going with that.  To address your second point, 'I have always felt' what you feel and what is reality are 2 different things. 

Report Post Tip

I don't mean any disrespect in saying this, but I believe this is a classic case of 'I see myself more relevant to the community than i actually am'

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

It's definitely a case of him seeing himself as more relevant than he actually is.

I would try to be nice seeing as this is all OOC, but this was my genuine reaction IRL to this thread, so I think I should tell you how I really feel.

"Oh, an apology thread, must be someone pretty important that has made a big impact on the game over the last few years. Hmm who could it be? *Scrolls down* Fucking Assassin? Really? Who gives a shit?"

That may be insensitive as you say you were going through some 'rough times', but honestly, join the fucking queue. We all have problems, and we all have shit to deal with, some of it very serious.

I'm sure the people you have singled out in your thread are very touched by your words, no more than they would be though, if you had just mailed them and told them. Nobody else really cares, or knows who the hell you are.

The fact you think you have some kind of amazing skill set, and that the mere mention of your name let's people know exactly who they're dealing with (if anything, it would let them know they might have to repeat themselves or talk a little slower around you) is fucking hilarious. Please get off your high horse. As I said, who gives a shit?

I'd apologise for any offense I may have caused you with my words, but it'd be a fake apology, so I won't bother.

Report Post Tip

Wow. I wasn't going to comment, because myself and assassin have never, to my memory, particularly interacted. But chalk, You sir, are dissapointing. I might have passed this by in character, because in character, We live in the 30s, and some things were socially acceptable. 

But this is out of character. And you have made an attack on a person. Not on their character, but on themselves. That, is unacceptable.

Report Post Tip

I have knowing you for about a year and i haven seen the "asshole" you. You should message me when you have the time

Report Post Tip

I knew a guy who knew your "mother" sabrina, and he mailed her saying he knew it was you. Then this guy got shunned by his friends and kicked out of IRC coffee shops that he held dear to his heart.. All this could have been avoided but guess everything happens for a reason...

Good Game

Report Post Tip

Philli-Stein, I haven't actually personally attacked the guy very much at all. I attacked the way he thinks he's a big deal, sure, but not actually the inner working of this man's mind or anything like that.

It is laughable that he thinks he is important enough that this needed to be done, even when other people before myself pointed out they hadn't a clue who he was, or what the fuck he was on when he decided this was a good idea.

In life, people do not go around holding hands and being nice to eachother. People are rude, harsh, frank, and there's a few purely despicable people, what I have said here is no where near as bad as some of the things I've heard. I'm not a nice person, and if you're a twat, I'm going to tell you.

Please don't try to make it look worse than it is, by overreacting massively. If it were that much of a problem, the admins would've (they still could tbh) intervene and take action against me. If that happens, then I'll accept it, I don't regret what I said, I was truthful.

Report Post Tip

I know, this is off topic, but it needs to be said. This game has degenerated so much due to the fact that this aspect of the game has been destroyed. Get your shit together, people.

A-Fucking-Men brother. Damn it's a shame you take breaks! 

Report Post Tip

My dear Angelina, I personally think that it takes a lot of courage to come out of hiding like this. Like I have told you many a time. do not let your past define you.  We have all done things we regret, but hiding in the shadows is not always the answer. Be yourself and if they don't respect you for that, they weren't friends worth having in the first place. I'mma always be there for you. LONG LIVE BIGBOOTYBRINA! <3

Report Post Tip

I for one don't know you,but i do think it's admirable that you took the time to apologize to those people that you have mistreated. But on the other hand as Flying pig mentioned each character is suppose to be a new character so therefore the apology is un needed by this one. I for one suck at role playing but enjoy the aspect of it. The only thing bloodline are truly good for is keeping in touch with those you respect and have become friends with. You say your turning things around "Great" just show it in your character and leave the past in the past... 

Report Post Tip

LONG LIVE BIGBOOTYBRINA! <3

i so have to make that my next account. such a good name and an awesome Idea. Thank you princess <333333

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: An Apology, A few Thank You's, Breaking Incog
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL