Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 07:37:39
Page:  1 
The Black Knights Started by: Kastello on Mar 01, '14 12:45

It was a cold night in Detroit when Kastello was given the news that there was a opportunity for him to step up and become a crew leader in black bottom Detroit. Kastello wasnt very known in the world as he was always in someone shadow. His kin had moved up the ranks under ClaryFray, Jynx and now Billy.

Kastello knew at one point he would have to come out from everyone’s shadows and make a name for himself so he thought this would be the perfect time to do so. Kastello made his way to Billy’s office and asked if it was okay for him to join the comp that he was hearing about. Billy nodded and said that he wouldn’t stop him from entering but it was all up to Kastello. So Kastello made the choice to become a crew leader and join the comp. So Kastello made a couple calls and went in search of a crew name and a HQ after he left Billy’s office.

“Hello all my name is Kastello, I’m not a known person around these parts but I have been hiding in the shadows behind other leaders so when I heard I was able to set up and become a crew leader for the first time in this little black bottom comp I didn’t think twice about joining it.

I want to thank Billy for giving me this chance and I will be looking forward to working with everyone in Detroit and bring something good here in Black bottom.”

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $100,000 Tip

Congrats Kastello

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Kastello! Our ancestors have crossed paths many of times and if you're anything like them you'll do fine! 

Report Post Tip

I guess I have to stop waving my gun around now :( spoil sport!

Congrats Kastello. Best of luck to you.

Report Post Tip

Congrats Kastello. I know you'll do well out there. Go get em brother!

Report Post Tip

"Dang it Kastello who are we going to pick on now?"

Skip laughs then continues 

"No really congratulations man I am sure you will do awesome. Good luck in there and play nice!"

Skip winks before tipping his fedora to Kastello and skipping away to the next money making opportunity he had planned.

Report Post Tip

Congrats Kastello

Report Post Tip

Congrats my man, knock it out of the park! :)

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Black Knights
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL