Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 09:52:28
Page:  1 
Is that another new crew in black bottom? Started by: Fillmore on Mar 01, '14 21:54

As Fillmore is walking down the street to get a pastrami on rye, his favorite, hears a buzz from a crowd gathered around a soapbox. So he figures what the hell his stomach can wait a little longer, some of these soapbox shout fests are funny and he could use some laughs.  As he gets in closer to the crowd he realizes that its not a funny soapbox comedian, but Billy explaining to the people about a competition in Detroit for anyone wanting to start a crew.

After hearing about the rules and the discussions that followed Fillmore thought about how this could be an opportunity he should embrace.  After getting so wrapped up in the thought of that he even forgot his pastrami on rye sandwhich. Fillmore hurried back to his room to begin preparing and discussing things with his current leader and trusted friends to see if it was possible for him to do this.

Fast forward to the following afternoon. Fillmore is pacing nervously in an alley smoking a cigar when a car turns and comes down the alley. He stops pacing and tries to shield his eyes from the bright headlights coming towards him slowly. The car reaches him and a door opens and a womans voice can be heard saying get in. Fillmore does so without a word. He patiently sits in the car listening to the woman speak and slowly nods his head a few times. With the darkness of the alley you never really get to see who it is hes talking to. He then gets out of the car and slowly walks the way the car came in.

He gets to the end of the alley and walks around the corner and looks around nervously as he walks to a door. He slowly opens his hand and reveals a key and slowly puts it into the knob and opens the door.  Fillmore slowly walks inside and closes the door and fumbles around and falls over a chair before turning a light on.  Its a step down from what he was used to at the Deja Vu Headquarters but he knew it would do.

Well I guess this is home now. Time to put in some work and fix it and make it into a headquarters of my own.

Fillmore sighs at the amount of work he had ahead of him. Then the phone rings and he hustles over to pick it up.

Hello

Yeah how did you know where it was?

Really?

What flight?

Aight I'll see you soon

Fillmore hangs up the phone and looks in disbelief.

First I get a new headquarters and now one of my grandfathers bloodline from another countries friends is on his way in to help me.  Maybe my luck will change here in Black Bottom!

A few hours later you see Fillmore and an unknown man walks back to the door seen earlier and enters.

unknown man: You may need this

He sits a bag down and pulls a sign out. it read HOTS on it.

Fillmore picks it up and admires it.

I'd heard of this before but I never imagined I'd get to hold it in my hands!

Fillmore gently sets the sign down as he looks for a ladder to hang the sign so its seen as soon as you open the door.

After a few more hours of cleaning and tidy work Fillmore was done and decided he would finally open his doors and introduce himself and his new headquarters to the world. He swings the door open and to his amazement there are people outside waiting to hear from him. As he steps outside he pulls a paper from his pocket and begins to read.

Hello all. I am Fillmore. I'm an old salt in this world, as many of you can see by my aged skin and my time here. I have served some great godfathers and godmothers that are in this world today. I am here to stake my claim in this world and here to bring my great grandfather from another countries family name that he served under. He wouldn't have it any other way and would absolutely insist on it!  I bring to you House of the Stoners, or Hots for short. And we are going to be entering the competition here in the great city of Detroit helping the Black Bottom district rebuild.

He stops and clears his throat before continuing.

This man to my right can trace his family bloodline back to my great grandfathers and he had to become involved once he head what I was planning to do. His name is MidpoinT.

With that Fillmore puts the paper back into his pocket and he then goes back inside the doors and invites everyone inside to see his headquarters. Sparkling from ceiling to floor with many state of the art things the modern mafioso would envy others having.

Report Post Tip

Walking into the new HQ of Fillmore Skip nods appreciatively at the decorations and furniture before speaking

"Hey man good luck I really hope all the details will be hammered out soon and you and the rest of Black Bottom have fun. It will be fun working with you and the rest of Black Bottom. Good luck with your own family and may your coffers always be full"

Skip tips his fedora to the new family leader Fillomore before heading off to get his next job done

Report Post Tip

Congrats Fillmore I sure you will bring something good to BB

Report Post Tip

Congrats Fillmore! Glad to have a good friend here with me!:D

Report Post Tip

Congrats Fillmore

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Is that another new crew in black bottom?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL