Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 18:42:06
Page:  1 
The New Team in Black Bottom Started by: Supreme on Mar 02, '14 00:40
<em> Supreme steps out his headquarters and approaches the crowd gathering in the streets </em>

Today is a proud day or myself I come to you to announce that the Supreme Team has now formed in Black Bottom District. It has been a long journey from the city of Chicago. I can't thank my crew leader BrandonHeat for letting me spread my wings and set up my own family. For it was him who introduced me to the life of crime and gave me the opportunity move up the ranks in this thing of ours. I will truly miss working in streets of Chicago, but I am certain will make him proud. Secondly, I would like to thank Billy for opening up the Black Bottom district. I it wasn't for him I and the other crew leaders of district would not have opportunity that has been given to us. 

<em> Supreme takes a drag from his cigar and sees the crowd listen closely </em>

Lastly, I would like to say I am eager to work closely with the other leaders of the Black Bottom to make this district strive and flourish with in the city of Detroit. I can the district is already filling up with some great Mafioso's. It's was great to see all the people here in the Black Bottom, but it's now I have to head in the HQ as there are some many things waiting for at my desk....

<em> Supreme takes another puff off his cigar and waves to the crowd, and quickly heads back up the stairs into his headquarters....</em>
Report Post Tip

thumbs up

Report Post Tip

Glad to have you here my friend! I hope we all get  good run at this working as a unit!

Congratulations!

Report Post Tip
Hmmm, naming a family after yourself isn't very common now a days. Meh best of luck
Report Post Tip
Good luck sir congratulations
Report Post Tip

Best of luck to you Supreme, if your anything like the Taco I had the other day when doing business in Mexico, your future is bright. That shit was delicious. 

Report Post Tip

Carl shakes hands with his drug dealer and friend.

Congrats on your current endeavors and best of luck moving forward. It is great working in the same city as you once again.

Report Post Tip

Prince struts up to his new boss and shakes his hand.

Congratulations sir and it'll be an honor working along side you to help bring up this district to the standard of other districts around us.

Report Post Tip

Bobson removes his hat and raises his flask towards Supreme

I am sure you will manage to create something good here in Detroit as your ancestors did in the past.

I am happy that i will have the opportunity to assist you in this and work with the rest of the city.

Congratulations Supreme!

Report Post Tip

Congrats looking forward to working with you and getting to know you

Report Post Tip

Supreme, it gives me great joy to see you get what you've worked so hard for.

I have no doubt that you will do great things in Black Bottom. Congrats buddy.

Report Post Tip

M/my Master allows this and gives you the best of luck in Detroit. 

Report Post Tip

Congrats man. Good to see ya get this chance. I really look forward to working with you in the near future.

As Visi hands Supreme a Cigar and a Glass of some fine wine, and toasts to he's new accomplishment

Salute to you and your new bold suit.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The New Team in Black Bottom
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL