Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 10:11:27
Page:  1 
Detroit - Yes We Haz Leaders Started by: WiggleBottom on Mar 02, '14 03:04

So we have had a change of leadership, a drastic one at that. 

My thoughts on this is simple really. Well I suppose it's not that that simple I guess, but it's a thought none-the-less. 

I am a fan of how things have been working. You know, not many people agree with competitions and such, needless to say I was one of them. However; I have changed my views on the subject because really it does have potential which was shown in the last one. Yet, it was interrupted by prior leadership, why we won't ever find out but it actually had some kind of strength to it. My word to those involved in the Bottom comp, actually do something with it. Require alliance over prosperity and you may actually succeed.

How do I feel about Detroit as a whole? Surely there is some work to be done, same can be said about any fairly new leadership in districts which need work. I do feel that they have done a great job so far. 

I am no slave, so I may now off myself in the whim of a grey person telling me to do so, but I felt like it would be a good conversation starter that those who feared not to speak about leadership to do so. 

If anyone has any feedback it is welcomed. 

Thanks for your time and curiosity. 

Report Post Tip

M/my Master accepts all those who have set up in Detroit so far and gives them all his blessing. 

Report Post Tip

lilth walks minding her own business hearing wiggles speech she listens til she notices a girl saying something she moves closer and hears the word master..liilth laughs with a amusement...

well than I did not know we need his approval the one and only truly master is appohis and he approves 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Detroit - Yes We Haz Leaders
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL