Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 09:52:40
Page:  1 
Loopurama Started by: Vash on Mar 02, '14 03:07

A bang came from Diablos front door. Diablos got up from drinking a glass of rum and opened the door. Surprised at the sudden visit he promptly greeted his boss and his God Mother then invited them inside. Diablos pulled up a chair at the table and poured three stiff drinks.

"What is it that brings you directly to my house God Mother Maple and Vash? This, this is quite unexpected."

Vash and Maple looked at each other while swirling the rum around in the glass. Vash drank his and began to explain their reasons for stopping in.

"Well we have to talk about the future of The Loop Diablos. It has been growing very steadily and now we need to make a decision. We need to expand by authorizing a captain to set up. You have helped me build Planet Gun smoke from scratch here so it only makes sense to Maple and I to offer to you first the opportunity to being The Loops newest expansion and captain!"

Diablos was quite shocked if he could even be, as he usually has zero emotions. He grabbed the bottle of rum and poured another drink.
"This is fantastic, I would be honoured to serve under you bother and work hand in hand in the daily operations of The Loop and Chicago.

Finally this district is on it's way to being what it once was and hopefully it will be there soon enough."

Maple smiled and sipped at her drink. 

"Excellent, so it is settled Diablos. Pack your things and start drawing the blue prints to your new head quarters. I expect to see great things come from you Diablos congratulations."

Report Post Tip

Maple finished her drink and smiled at her two crewleaders. 

I am so excited for our district. We still have a lot of work ahead but together I know we will have a great time. Congratulations Diablos.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Loopurama
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL