Get Timers Now!
X

May 07 - 20:21:17
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Daryl & Rosetta Suits Started by: Daryl on Mar 02, '14 03:24

Krytical i just sent you some suits let me know what you think. and Suttin-CG what pic are you wanting it to be exactly cause im a guy so i wouldnt know what a sexy pic would look like for a male.

Report Post Tip

Daryl just make it sexy for Master Grey. H/he needs to look his best for all his G/girls

Report Post Tip

thank you much sir... your mutha fuckin payment has been sent...

Report Post Tip

no problem come back any time

Report Post Tip

Alright Suttin-CG what color you wanting it to be?

Report Post Tip

Krytical turns to walk out with his suit and stops short and says... "btw don't ever threaten a bad ass mutha fucka, when you don't know a bad ass mutha fucka, and even if you did know a bad ass mutha fucka, this bad ass mutha fucka would still win...Good day to you all....""

Report Post Tip

Waiting for a customer

Report Post Tip

BTW. If you need a suit, go to my wife  Rosetta. I'm handing my business to my wife.

Have fun

Report Post Tip

Daryl goes and pulls the blinds down and on his way out the door he put he puts a sign up.

CLOSED

Till other wise noticed

Report Post Tip

UPGRADE

Report Post Tip

It had been a full week since Roberto had visited the plucky up and comer from New York. Things had only escalated. To add to his hugely successful LOAN business, Daryl, or Daz as Roberto liked to refer to him when he reminisced, had his fingers in many other pies.  As he drove down the famous streets it didn't take long for Roberto to notice the GRAVEYARD, the SUIT SHOP, the DAILY NEWS HQ and of course, the venue of the world famous poker games. 

Roberto lit a smoke  and gazed into the distance as he thought of Daryl. This really was a special man. He had touched so many in such a short space of time. Roberto opened the pendant which dangled from his neck proudly. Within the pendant, it proudly displayed Daryl's image. His rough and ready haircut and no bullshit stubble was quite the eye sight. Roberto's eyes were closed, noticeably in deep thought as he nodded and closed the pendant. 

"You keep things going young one. You keep things going." After Roberto finished his smoke, he pulled away from the streets. He hoped the next time he could come face to face with Daryl, it was time for another Robertology session. It was Daryl's time to take the next step...

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Daryl & Rosetta Suits
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL