Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 08:31:52
Page:  1 
Introducing Legion Started by: TommyTheKid on Mar 02, '14 08:07

Tommy wakes up excited about the day today was the day he would venture out on his own and try to prove he is capable of big things he flys down to detroit and is met by his body guards who drive him down to his new head quarters where a crowd has started to build Tommy walks up in front of the crowd. Dressed in his best suit and hat he looks around the people nodding ever so slightly to some friendly faces that he sees and begins to speak

"Hello so  recently I have decided to make a hard decision to leave my brothers in Philly to venture and try to build a crew here in Black Bottom I would like to thank Gimli for giving me this huge opportuniy and taking out the time to teach me everything I know.I Expect people to doubt me seeing I have never ran a crew but I guess I will have to let my actions speak louder then my words I truly believe I have what it takes and would love to help rebuild Detroit and help make it the amazing city I know it can be.  Thank you for your time and have a great day"

Tommy shakes the hands of his fellow mafiosos then walks into his HQ.

Report Post Tip

Congrats TommyTheKid I look forward to working with you

Report Post Tip

Thank you Kastello very excited to work with you and the rest of Black Bottom as well

Report Post Tip

Gimli Listens to TommyTheKid speak and nods to the young lad. 

"It has been an honour my friend and it is a shame to lose you from my family but you have worked so hard and deserve this moment and I know you will be great for Black Bottom and helping rebuild it. I wish you all the best of luck Tommy you earned it."

Gimli shakes Tommys hand. 

Report Post Tip

Tommy as I told you the other day.  As much as we hated to see you go, there was no way we could hold you back from this great opportunity.  Gimli and I have 100% faith you will do a great job!  We look forward to watching you grow not only as a mobster but as a crew leader.  And remember if you are in Philly you know where the HQ is, swing by and see us sometime!

Report Post Tip

Tommy shakes Gimli and Bruisers hands

"Thank you it means a lot and I will do my best to meet up to the expectations."

Report Post Tip

Is this an E/extension of ChipC/cholocate's crew? 

Either way - C/congrats on your new partnership. Have F/fun!

Report Post Tip
Congratulations Tommy!!
Report Post Tip
Anathema walks up to TommyTheKid when the fuss has died down a little.

I just wanted to congratulate you on your new family and wish you all the best for the future. We only started to get to know each other in Gimli's crew and I do hope we can keep in touch!

Before she walked away she handed Tommy a little box with some charms and spells for luck. Although she didn't always hold much stock in their powers, it was what was expected from witches.
Report Post Tip

SwizZz rubs his eyes, just waking up from his weed nap, before speaking.

Tommy i haven't known you for long but the month we were in Longbeards together we became friends as do most stoners who meet.

as both Gimli and Bruiser have stated we hated to see you go but was happy that you got this opportunity and that you would make us all proud. congratulations man, be smart and work your ass off :P

Report Post Tip
Congrats Tommy!!! I know that you will represent Black Bottom well. I'm proud to get the opportunity to work side by side with you my friend. You show great leadership qualities that the Black Bottom has been in need or some longtime...
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Introducing Legion
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL