Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 02:17:19
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Trading Passion for Glory in Staten Island Started by: Goku on Mar 02, '14 09:01

Dannyboy had been waiting for this day for a couple of weeks now. The former Godfather of Staten was weak and Numbers was not. Numbers had one hundred regular soldiers under him working for his three captains. It was no big surprise when Numbers had murdered the old man of a Godfather and took his position.

Well. It's been a good run, friend. You've been a loyal guy since I've met you, N4G. I'm glad I met you as well, since our bloodlines previously hadn't know each other. It brings a smile to my face when I read' Numbers4Glory-  Godfather' everytime! Congratulations dude, very well deserved.

Dan considers forgiving N4G for his valentines day shenanigans.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Numbers4Glory! Proud and happy to be here in such a glorious time in your run.

Report Post Tip

BlackWidow stood back in the crowd, half listening to Goku's ramblings as she nervously looked at her watch. She chastised herself silently over worrying, knowing that her leader was more than capable enough to come back alive. Still, she breathed a sigh of relief as she watched the familiar limo pull up in front of the gathering. As Numbers4Glory, HandsomeRob, and Roberto_Carlos stepped out of the limo, she lit up in a smile and stood back to admire the trio as many people offered their congratulations. 

Seeing a break in the crowd, she started forward and hugged Numbers4Glory before kissing his cheek. "Never doubted you for a second, boss," BlackWidow chuckled, "but I'm incredibly relieved to see you prevailed. Although I haven't been here long, you have been nothing short of a pleasure to work for. My lineage has written about you and yours in their journals, and although our families have never worked together before, they all admired you. I'm honored that I could be the one to finally work by your side. I am so proud of you for rising to Godfather, and you know you have my loyalty every step of the way."

She smiled at HandsomeRob and Roberto_Carlos, giving them both a hug before continuing. "I want to thank you both for accepting me with open arms into the family as well, even though our lines have never been close before. It is apparent the work that both of you do in our family, and you are more than capable hands. We couldn't excel without your help."

BlackWidow steps back before heading back to the car to let the others come up. Her hand on her door handle, she pauses and looks up. "Congratulations again. When you guys finish up here, we have strippers and a celebration at the Headquarters."

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $69,696 Tip

Roberto stepped out of the limousine with his 2 comrades/associates/friends. It had been a difficult night for the trio, however that had succeeded in what they stepped out to do earlier that day. The crowd gathered around the limousine with a real intent. Roberto noticed some familiar faces, looking inquisitively on. Goku, a long time family friend who had his own family in Staten Island. Mako, the trusted RHM of Goku who had a lovely face. BlackWidow, the other family hand. She was looking her usual stunning self, however with a concerned, dramatic look.

Roberto turned to his leader, his new Godfather as the news was announced to the masses.

"Numbers, our family go way back. I am forever grateful for letting me help run things here. I am ecstatic right now to share this amazing achievement between the whole city. Words can't describe what a pleasure it is to serve with you. I only hope this is just the beginning"

Roberto proceeded to hug his boss, whilst giving a light pat on the buttocks. A wink then ensued over towards BlackWidow which suggested, "you're next"

Report Post Tip

HandsomeRob finally got the time to say a few things to the newly established Godfather. He was ever so proud of his friend. This achievement was really the final step in the making. Numbers4Glory has truly set the example for others to follow. His time was way over due in the taking...

First I'd like to say I've always been handsome Goku. Ask around. Specifically ask Miss WyldStyle or even Madam BlackWidow. Do not get jealous over what my genetics have done for me. I am sorry you are short, with yellow hair, and always wear a bright orange suit. I don't know about you but the only women that would chase after you would probably have to be blind from all the brightness you reflect from yourself. I love you my dear friend Goku. I really do.

Anyways, back to the reason why we are here. The former Don N4G has always had my back as I have had his. From the time my father met his, we go too far back my friend, I knew things would be special for your bloodline. It was only a matter of when you'd be given the chance. Oddly enough, it also had a bit of luck to do with it as well. As things didn't always go as planned. However, you have strived from great lengths to get this chance and now you have it. I swear I will remain loyal, and give you any kind of guidance or opinions. 

You now have the title, and let's see what you can do with it my friend.

HandsomeRob takes Roberto_Carlos' famous fedora and puts it on his own head. And he yells...

LET'S GET WEIRD TONIGHT!

Report Post Tip

Angelina had heard the rumors of gun shots being fired in Staten. Word had traveled far and wide of the new Godfather. She decided that she would come to the streets and congratulate her former Crew Leader who she had come to respect immensely.

"Numbers4Glory, I cant thank you enough for everything you did for me while i was under you. you have shown your qualities as a leader and i am proud that i can say that i have served under you. The Old School Elite is just that: The Elite. The Best of the Best. Thank you for everything. I wish you and Staten Island the best of luck in the future and i look forward to seeing Staten Island and NY grow and become even more united"

Report Post Tip

Very nice, congrats.

Raven claps and walks off.

Report Post Tip

Congrats on reaching this milestone Godfather. I wish the best to you and your district.

Salute Godfather Numbers4Glory! Very well deserved. 

Report Post Tip

Congratulations and may you and your district live a prosperous life! 

A well deserved promotion!

Report Post Tip

Stepping through the crowd, she clears her throat before speaking, not sure how to put her thoughts into words with this. Shaking the new godfather's hand, she spoke with a smile.

"I know that even though I haven't been in your family long, this is quite an accomplishment and I am very proud to be a part of your family and I am looking forward to seeing many great things in the future."

Nodding reassuringly, she took her leave through the crowd.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Trading Passion for Glory in Staten Island
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL