Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 07:15:54
Page:  1 
Introducing Savage Mob Started by: Hitta on Mar 02, '14 17:15
Thank you, Thank you everyone for giving me the opportunity to speak to you. First things first I want to give out thanks to the crew that helped me get where I am today. I will always give my allegiance to Dead Silence. I also want to take this time to thank Billy as well for the opportunity to show everyone I have what it takes to biuld this city to its full potential.
*Hitta takes his gloves off as a sign of respect*
I'm not here for bloodshed. That is acually the last thing I want. So u may ask what I am here for? I am here to progress together with all the other leaders here in blackbottom. I am here to show I have what it takes to be a big part in the uprising of this fine city.
We all need to work as a TEAM (Together Everyone Achieves More) to have this all work. Savage Mob is currently recruiting if intrested contact me. I'm only looking for active members.I feel communication is key to any sort of relationship, so don't be a stranger if u you happen to be in Detroit give me a shout.
*Hitta then takes a bow, puts his gloves back on and disappears into the city of blackbottom, detroit.
Report Post Tip

I wish you the best of luck in Black Bottom, Detroit!  With your TEAM (Together Everyone Achieves More) philosophy the sky is truly the limit!

Report Post Tip
Congratulations!
Report Post Tip

Congrats Hitta I worked with you under Billy and I will look forward to working with you again to build BB Detroit

Report Post Tip

Congratulations! and Best of luck Hitta :)

Report Post Tip

What my M/master says. Best of luck with Y/your T/tE/eA/aM/m in Black Bottom!

Report Post Tip
Congrats Hitta on setting up in the Black Bottom. I'm looking forward to working with you in the district and make the Black Bottom flourish....
Report Post Tip

Congratulaions 

Report Post Tip

Look forward to working with you my friend!

Congratulations!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations my friend !!!

Report Post Tip

Congratz, looking forward to working with you to help rebuild Black Bottom.

Report Post Tip
Congrats my brother you deserve it bro all that hard work paying off to put in more work
Report Post Tip

Congrats 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Introducing Savage Mob
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL