Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 08:25:46
Page:  1 
A humble thanks. Started by: Numbers4Glory on Mar 02, '14 21:18

I just wanted to say a huge thank you to everyone for all the kind words and well wishes. I hadn't planned on coming out and saying this but it's something I really feel many of us forget to do. Be thankful for our friends/support.

Firstly I would not be here today without ToyArmadillo, he quite literally is the chief architect of my success and this is for you Toaly <3.

Secondly to Goku, sorry for my son abandoning you, I hope the opportunity and support I have given you here has made up for it.

To my lovely hands. Rob you've been amazing above and beyond always willing to help out the family, I'm so glad I refused to let Goku steal you from me; you are such a credit to Staten Island and the city. Roberto_Carlos may your father Rest In Peace; one of the more painful deaths I've had to accept in my time here, you continue to serve me well and I love you always (no homo), it brings great joy to my life to see The RC(C)AS resurrected. To the lovely BlackWidow, you've just joined us hon but I am sure Rob and Roberto will agree when I saw it's not hard to see why your bloodline is forever finding themselves in a hand position. It's amazing to finally have you with me <3.

To the captains of Staten island and their lovely hands. Goku, Cory and Mogul; seeing the Z-Fighters up again is truly amazing for me, and I know Goku would be lost without Cory to keep him in line, and Mogul I am just getting to know you but from what I've seen you have a hell of a lot to offer the district and you have been invaluable to Goku. So my sincerest thanks to you all.

To Defy, WyldStyle and Al-Fink. Everyone said I was insane to auth you Defy and that it would surely be the fastest route I could take to the grave. You continue to show why your bloodline keeps being afforded chances you are an amazingly hard worker and really know how to grow and develop a family. Wyldstyle; you are one of the loveliest people on MR and it pained me to let you go but I wanted to make sure Defy had the best possible help he could get. Al-Fink; we met not so long ago my friend and you have done a lot more for Staten Island than most, you continue to give endlessly and selflessly and I hope that you are learning a lot from Wyldstlye and Defy <3.

To Wargasm, Simply_Zmeika and ElainaDeLuca. Wargasm I didn't know you at all until very recently. I had often heard the name V mentioned in the coffee shops but more than that you were a complete mystery to me. You are one of the most genuinely nice; hardworking and caring crew leaders I've seen in forever. It is so wonderfully refreshing to see someone take such a keen interest in their members and I couldn't be happier to have you in Staten Island with us. i hope this is the opportunity that you have been looking for that will really allow you to shine. Simply_Zmeika our paths had never crossed before but I can instantly see why you are so likeable, you have a wonderfully bubbly personality and your optimism and fun attitude is almost infectious, I am sure Wargasm would be lost without you. Elaina; my great great great grandfather worked as your hand many moons ago and whilst we have had very little contact recently I know you will be invaluable to the district in the long run and always someone I have the utmost time and respect for.

A special thank you to the following members who have really gone above and beyond. Blublank1, Commander_Shepard, Sabrina, Thanatos, DrMadmind and I'm sure there are more of you I am forgetting right now but it's been a looooong day.

To the district of Staten Island as a whole a huge thank you. Thank you for your hours and hours of hard work. Thank you for always acting in the best interests of the group. I've always tried to encourage, teach and motivate you as best I can and you deliver time after time after time. I know this is up for some debate, but I feel confident as a whole this is the single biggest, and most promising district in the history of the 4,6,7,8, and then 4 cities.  I love you all <3

To the great city of New York. Amethyst, Cantillon, DanTheMan, JohnnyNoName, Desmand, Hetfield, Chekov, Jericho. You have all been the pillars of support for the single strongest, most progressive and friendliest city in the history of our world; and in my opinion their is no debating this at all. ToyArmadillo brought us all together and was the catalyst for this amazing union. I can honestly say that in all the generations my father has walked these streets this has been the single most rewarding experience for me; with a group of people I couldn't be without.

A final shout out to some of my long time coffee shop friends who have always been around for me. 

OOC

Rianne: Thank you for those 3 am pro's and putting up with my shit.

Captious: Thanks for always being there and being amazing <3

Blowie: You absolute legend <3

SadPanda/Severe/Eepster/SpikeS/King-Pitt and to everyone in Randomland for all the support

Thank you all for making my journey to Godfather, incredible.

Much Love

Numbers4Glory (Epsi)

Report Post Tip

It is a proud day, eh Numbers? It's been quite the run for the Dawn of Glory crew.

We did it though. Dawn of Glory still lives on in three Godfathers and a dozen families. I think Toy Armadillo would be proud of such accomplishment.

<3 you Numbers.. Even if you did betray me on that infamous day!

Report Post Tip

Numbers my friend thank you for the confidence and kind words , the day you approached me about taking auth I was so happy you're a wonderful man and am excited to continue on this journey with you.

Also Toy you wonderful man if only you were here to enjoy what you created <3

Report Post Tip

These nice words are almost too. In my eyes, I should be thanking you (and that mother effer, Goku) for bringing me here after what I thought would be my last stint on MR. It has been an amazing experience so far, and I am 100% positive that we will become even greater.

Report Post Tip

Congratz on your latest accomplishment. Deffinatly well deserved and i know you had worked your ass off to earn it. SI will continue to flourish with you as it's godfather.

Carlo Gambino raises his glass to honor to newest Godfather.

Report Post Tip

We have known each other a long time Numbers. Not many people have put faith in me nor wanted me to help them like you did. I always wanted to see you get back to where you belong in this game in that Godfather spot and finally you are here and I am here to witness it.

I congratulate you on your Godfather gaining today and I know that you are the kind of person that gives the real meaning to the rank of Godfather.

Report Post Tip

NealCaffrey walks out into the streets and listens to Number4Glory speak. When he gets a moment he walks over and hugs the man. 

"Congrats man. I know you will do very well. You have earned this and deserve it." 

Report Post Tip

Zinner goes up to Numbers4Glory and gives out a hand,

Congratulations Sir. I am very happy to see this happen to you :)

Report Post Tip

The Master has allowed you to be God Father or GREAT AND AWESOME Numbers4Glory. Congratulations sir/M/master

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Congratulations:) 

Report Post Tip
Congratulations.
Report Post Tip

Epsiii Congrats. 

Gives biltong and diamonds.

Report Post Tip

BlackWidow laughs and shakes her head before grinning up at Numbers4Glory. 

"When my mother fell in Detroit, she left me a letter for guidance. Among her advice and wishes for my life, she told me about you and that I could trust you, that I should go to you for shelter. It was a bit dicey starting my new life here and already having a plan on where I was going, but mother knows best. And boy, did she. 

My anscestors have always admired you. My mother trusted that you would take care of me, and she was right. You opened your arms and family to my Princess and I without any hesitation. You brought us both in and we were immediately a welcome part of your family. You have my loyalty forever for the compassion you've shown. You treat everyone as your equal even with your new title, and that shows what kind of a man  you are.

I may be a bit stubborn sometimes, like when I whine about having to trail these bodyguards along every time I leave the headquarters," she grins. "But I know you're only doing it for my own good. You're an amazing leader and I know we will continue to grow and thrive in Staten Island. I'm incredibly proud of you, and honored that you chose that we stay among you in your new Godfather family. Congratulations, dear!"

Report Post Tip

My friend, you are too kind. But I should be the one thanking you. You are one of the greatest leaders that I have had the honor and privilege to work with and I've worked with many great ones. You take a pride in not only your leadership but in each and every member, not only of yours but those within your district and your city. So you see, it is I that should be thanking you. For your dedication, your compassion and your passion to strive to not only better yourself, but everyone. We are all better for it.

Report Post Tip

Ever since our bloodlines have mixed I can not see anywhere where we have ever had a cross word. To me you're one of the easiest people to work beside. You stick to what you think and that's it. 

We've had quite a bit of a journey since ToyArmadillo pulled us all in together under his wing. I know he of been so proud to see what of become of you. I am.. its lovely seeing you with the Godfather rank. 

Congratulations Nums4, forever Glory! <3 

Report Post Tip

congratulations Nums4

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A humble thanks.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL