Get Timers Now!
X

May 13 - 22:32:13
Page:  1 
Starfall Started by: Taegan on Mar 02, '14 22:15
(TLDR Version Second Post)

It was a rainy day outside, the clouds were grey and they ground had a slight glimmer from all the rain falling upon it. Inside the red barn that had faded to maroon from they years of wear and tear was a few fine horses. Next to one of the mares stood Taegan. She was brushing her horse down and talking to her.

She did this when she need to calm her mind and to regain her level headed demeanor. Shindeagan was enjoying the carrots that Taegan had brought her as a gift. The horse chewed down as Taegan continued to talk to her about what was on her mind.

“I have some big shoes I'm going to have to fill, girl. Johnny said that he just has too much on his plate to be able to give his crew the time and help they need.”

The horse bobbed her head up and down as if in response. Taegan gave her a soft smile and lifted up one of the hooves to get the pebbles and dirt out.

“I feel honored that he came to me. He had many excellent options. I am very happy that I was gave the go ahead to step up in Chekov's place. A wonderful man and it is sad to see him have to take a step back.”

Taegan moved on to the last hoof when she heard footsteps coming towards the barn. She put the hoof down and moved her hand to her waist to the hilt of her gun. Standing up and turning to face the direction of the footsteps she saw it was only Johnny.

She smiled and greeted him. Giving her horse a kiss on the neck she fed her one last carrot before she walked over to welcome him.

“It is time, Taegan.”

Taegan nodded and told him she needed to change out of her pants and cowgirl boots. She would always be a farmer's daughter at heart even if she was in the city, not to mention apart of the mafia.

He handed her the keys and she left to change into a more professional look, a nice white dress with a black hat. Quickly motioning for her driver to take her to the new headquarters she knew she would be meeting Chekov there. It took them about an hour to reach the location and Taegan was let out.

“Hello dear, thanks for this.”

Chekov was there waiting for her. She gave him a sad smile. He shook his head and put his arm around her shoulders.

“Do not feel bad, you're doing us a big favor. So any thoughts on what you are going to call this place?”

She nodded as they stood there looking at where the new sign on the building was going to go.

“We're going to be Starfall.”
Report Post Tip
Taegan stood outside of her new Headquarters and smiled at anyone who passed by.

"Thank you to Johnny to allow me to set up the new HQ that will be going by Starfall. Feel free to drop by and say hi anytime!"

Taegan hugged both Johnny and Chekov before she went inside to start her work.
Report Post Tip

OJ walks up to Taegan shakes her hand and gives her some alcohol to celebrate to occasion.

Congrats Taegan, you have worked very hard for our family and I'm glad you were given the chance to step up to the plate and take care of Chekov's family.

I look forward to watching you grow and do great things for Queens and NY. If you ever need anything we are just a phone call away.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Taegan. The Master approves of this. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

congratz -gives taegan a bottle of the finest wine- ill miss having you around in the crew

Report Post Tip

Dominic smiles to hear one of his friends from his crew get authed. He shouts his fellow new yorkers.

Round a drinks on me in honor of Taegan. Congratz hun I wish you only the best for you! 

Report Post Tip

I cant help but feel this was a ploy to get me off my lazy ass and back to work.

Visas turns her head towards Johnny and Solid if her eyes where not covered they would know she was glareing at them.

Though Congrats Taegan and i feel honored that you would choose my Lazy ass to help you build another wonderful crew in the city of New York

Report Post Tip

JohnnyNoname takes a sip of his scotch as Taegan gives her speech for her new headquarters.

He meets her after she steps off stage and is getting into the car to go back to the headquarters.

"You did a great job up there on stage today, and I know you will do a great job in the future, just keep up the goodwork, and you will have Queens looking as pretty as me in no time." 

Johnny has the cab driver load up an extra bag of millions for Taegan's adventure. 

Report Post Tip

As he strolls down Queen, New York he hears a woman giving a speech and stops to listen. As he notices who is speaking, his mouth opens and he just stares. The same woman he met in a Philadelphia ice cream parlour just earlier this week. He had no idea who she was whilst he spoke with her, she seemed quietly confident but he didn't think much past that. Once she finished he waited a few minutes for the initial surge to clear before going up and offering his congratulations.

"Congratulations on your new crew and new adventure. I am positive you will do great things working with Johnnyboy to shape Queens. Fancy an ice cream at some point?"

Desmand smiles before talking a little with JohnnyNoName and then carrying on his way. 

Report Post Tip

Our bloodlines have known eachother for fuck knows how long now, and it's nice to see someone get the chance who is genuinely a good choice. It sucks, the circumstances that your opportunity came about, but I'm happy that you got it.

You'll do awesome, there's no doubt.

Report Post Tip

As with Chalk, I've known your bloodline quite a long time, and it truly never disappoints.  I doubt this opportunity will be the exception! Congrats Teagan I'm sure your bloodline will once again flourish and become a staple to queens and the community in general!

Report Post Tip

As Visi hears the news about Taegan setting up, he ruhes down to the streets.

I must say, your bloodline shines always like a star. We may not be close, but my bloodline knows of your ancestry and I have read my grand parents old journals. I want to congrats you on your new role, and give you this bottle of Champagne to you and your new HQ.

I'm sure you'll do great out there as your ancestry always does. 

Salute and Congrats once again. 

Report Post Tip

Congrats, you certainly do deserve another go at this.

All the best for the future and well being of your family, and yourself.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Taegan!

Im sure you will do what is best for you and your district!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Starfall
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL