Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 17:30:09
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Suburbs restructuring - FrankensteinX Started by: Starscream on Mar 03, '14 03:39
I did not realize that CH Godfathers or CLs were held accountable for their actions to a lowly goomba from NY. A decision was made regarding an internal matter and was made in the best interests of CH and the future of CH. End of story.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I wouldn't say you were held accountable to a single person, but maybe to the community as a whole? Of which this 'lowly goomba from NY' is apart of? If you still don't think you are, why not have just mailed the CL's, rather than expressing everything to everyone?

If you didn't want a reaction or an opinion off anybody, why would the announcement be made in the streets? It's to be expected, I'd hate for someone to be discouraging coming out here and sharing opinions or thoughts.

Mr. Luciano, if it were an internal matter like you say it is, why is there a street speech regarding it?  I'm not trying to ruffle any feathers or mean no disrespect, but i just find it interesting is all.  

Report Post Tip

Because if there wasn't a street speech made everyone would accuse Chicago of being terrible because they killed a crew leader and didn't even offer an explanation. Damned if you do and damned if you don't I guess.

I don't get this whole community bullshit that has been getting pushed out on these streets recently. Is Jake accountable to the community as a whole for a decision in his city? Fuck no. It has nothing to do with anyone outside of the city. It didn't require a public explanation but one was given. In the past this was considered a privilege to be allowed in on some of the reasoning behind a decision that had nothing to do with them. Now it's not only taken for granted but used as a platform to verbally attack a Godfather? It's ridiculous. If someone can't express their opinions or share their thoughts in a respectful manner when addressing someone of a superior rank or position then they should be discouraged to do it. Even if you don't like the person the rank still requires the respect.

Report Post Tip
Totes_Macgotes, and everyone who listened to Ziva;

Ziva seems to be of under the misguided impression that everyone and anyone is eager to hear her opinion about all subjects. I'm not quite sure why she believes this, but I for one could not care any less than I do right now..probably any kind of response just leads her to be more sure of her own importance, but I just had to go on record saying she would be incorrect in her assumptions.

Please don't come out here and run down Ziva, Myrna. Dan has already addressed her and there's no need for anyone from Chicago piling on.

Report Post Tip

Myrna, why do you seem to be under the impression that your opinion of Ziva matters worth a fuck to anybody that agrees with her or calls her a friend?

Shut the fuck up, seriously.

Report Post Tip
Chalk, I do see your point, but I will let the tips guide me.
Report Post Tip

Thank you Maestro for coming out and speaking your mind. Your points all hold solid reasons in my mind for this. We have seen what asking someone to step down does "sometimes". If you were in charge and the person in question is someone you are unsure about you would most likely not risk asking rather then acting. Ultimately a decision like this is never easy and I am sure it took a lot of consideration. Kudos for shedding light on it and not leaving questions.

Report Post Tip
As a prior member of Frankensteins family, and a long time friend of his line, I can't agree with these actions.. These betrayals by the two people he should have Been able to trust most. I understand them, but frankly disagree with them. While I knew from the start who he was and know he felt he needed to keep his family history in the past, many people have seen fit to follow this path, WhereWasI for instance was a great CL, but hid from his past. This for me is no reason to kill someone. Though this was not the reason given, I feel it needed stated.

Frankie took care of his people, even when we weren't able to meet on these streets, we chatted constantly, (whatsapp) and he kept tabs from there, which his hands both knew, he spent as much time online as he could afford and while he didn't have a cap killer gun, not every CL has one. And not every CL is online as much as he was.

While my voices only that of a lowly earner, my family to has history and I have seen a coup like this before in the pages of Misty_Wyn's journal. Not many remember the crew leader Tyler durden, but those who do will remember he to fell for much the same reasons and those who replaced him had trouble gaining the trust of leaders afterwards. This world is built on a rock of loyalty.

I will not wish the family ill, good luck in your... Resurrection, but keep in mind, the blade of judgment cuts equally, and it's highly likely the same fate waits for you. I wish you the best of luck
Report Post Tip

Truth be told I think everyone here has a valid point. But in all Fairness to Jake, he is hardly the first Godfather we have seen that hasn't been as active as we would like to see. Look at Ralph, He was one of the lucky few who survived the may war and took Godfather. We barely saw him online for awhile except for war times. Odin is another prime example. 

Point is, none of us here have any right to speak against it. That is an internal matter for Suburbs, Its their district to do as they see fit. Im sorry to see that they had to take out one of their own. Its always a hard decision to make. But its no reason to bash the upper structure for and cause a heated debate over.

RIP Frankensteinx

Layla I started my statement with 'Frank was a good man' He was. I am not about to drag his name through the mud just because you want to keep looking for an alternate reason.

God Father Jake's decision was justified, shrewd? Perhaps. But this is a business. And its handled as such.

And secondly don't point fingers at me when you were slated to leave the crew anyway to help a friend of yours. I guess you already had your out? Lets leave this here. It was a internal matter. Consider this a blessing from the Godfather that a public message was even posted. I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors. 

Report Post Tip
I just want to start by saying that Frank was a very Good Man.
Personally i dont think that he was to be gunned down.he was a good leader and who did things the best way he could.And we choose to follow him as the Godfather choose to auth him. As far as he was not active enought i think he was pretty active.
He was very loyal and a good friend in this thing of ours. I dont understand the raeson that he was gunned down but certainly not for not being active.There has to be something else here.But who knows(Certainly not me)
Report Post Tip
I just want to say that Frank is a VERY good friend. He's my best fiend on here, as well as in RL. He was a great leader as far as I'm concerned. He always made sure his crew was taken care of. He made sure his crew was communicating with one another through group apps, and if we couldn't get it, through texting. He was on a lot as far as I could tell. I have nothing bad to say about him at all. That is all.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Suburbs restructuring - FrankensteinX
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL