Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 14:39:05
Page:  1 
Let blood stain the walls of chicago Started by: Frankenstein on Mar 03, '14 14:26

Left in a puddle of blood and mud Frankenstein can still feel the cold blade that was lunged into his back his would be attacker once friends flogged him mercilessly and dragged him by his ankles through the mud trying to tarnish his name never did he exspect such behavior. lying there for a moment he recalled his 60 day previous run with Chicago, in disbelief at the actions of the heads. Like a would be time lord, FrankensteinX could feel his soul lifted out of his body and the lifeless body now take new form, his old soul renturns to the new vessel and he rises dusting himself off, He takes off his shirt and strikes up a smoke... heading out of the backally he finds the first Chicago grunt he can get his hands on an beats him mercilessly until his face is caved in. Using the corpse as a soap boxes he beckons those to listen.

Report Post Tip
Chicago, particularly the suburbs...Nothing but a former shell of her old glory desperately clinching onto the reigns whole heartedly believing that they are still the pageant queen. In all the years I've walked these halls I've never been so angry no disappointed. No I am not crying about my fathers death it's happened many times and will not be the last. At this moment I would go as far to say that I have more respect for Kuku then JakeLuciano. For all those that know me I do not normally cause issues, I do not bitch, or usually get involved with majority of the political drama. So this should speak volumes on how I feel. My removal has been chalked up to being inactive, My ranking progress holding others in the family back or somehow holding the rest of the district back. People where complaining in my family, I was doing my own thing apart from my family, that I set up originally without being told to bit they decided to give me a chance, That because I hid my past I couldn't be trusted that it made a few people mad, and my loyalty and trust was being questioned.
Report Post Tip
Being Inactive...well if that isn't the giant ass fucking ship sized pot calling the kettle black. My activity was well beyond that of some my hours factor to at least 7hrs/day killing Ia's and keeping things sorted our family ran one of the best communication I've ever seen. My activity over the last 12 days may have loosened up but I told everyone who need know why (I worked 120+hrs cleaning up a oil spill on the Mississippi river) But not once was I unreachable, my progress with my rank was based on the factor of how I was set up for the first 30days under Legendary I was ONLY out for blood killing and building. By Jake's orders me and Jesse were told to set up. So we did. No help me and my family bought our Hq, our forts, and Protection. The only two people to be held back rank wise was my two hands.
Report Post Tip
I dont exspect many of my members to come out and defend me do to fear of being shot but I believe that this was an unfair and unjust measure to them. To have there hard work tossed away like that.Doing my own thing apart from my family what dose that even mean?! My actions and plans were TRANSPARENT! I communicated every step between my members and we progressed such. Don't even come out here trying to call my leadership into quest because I would have stepped to the side on the first note on doing wrong are holding some on back in a serious matter....and the funny notion "being set up accidentally" I messaged JakeLuciano when Legendary retired he told me to take auth and me and wellens to get as many people as possible. Logs can be provided if you doubt that.If my auth was a mistake then what is to be said about the leadership of Chicago that they give auth accidentally to someone and kill him later?
Report Post Tip
A BadWolf hidden in sheeps clothing I guess you can say. I was incog I guess you can say not not just incog, I was merely Being a separate person who just seemed to out shun many others and impressed enough to be given a hand position and auth (mistakenly or not) I started off a fresh life not thinking that auth would befall myself but once that ladder was reached I told JakeLuciano who I really was. (logs can be provided) Jake showed know ill will in fact it didn't seem to bother him. Over a while a mistake or so left a rip in my clothes and my disguise feel to the side and the BadWolf was revealed but by warm gestures never once a ill response because my ancestors have befriended many never really making enemies.
Report Post Tip
Im not gonna sit hear wasting time until im blue in the face arguing and lashing out back and fourth I care not anymore. I will stand tall and I will stand unwavered by this. I slept on it and I've gave it time to keep myself from coming out here and doing such so believe what you want people but just look how the city is being ran now and all of its friends casted away over the months. Im pleased to wash my hands of the suburbs.
Report Post Tip

All of this pained me to hear. I was in FrankensteinX's crew, before I had passed. (Rest in peace ConspiracyTheorist) Now, all of what Frank said is and was completely true. The communication within his crew was top-notch. No one in his crew was being 'held back' by him. Quite the opposite actually, we were wanted to rank up. He encouraged all of us to do our best. Nothing more and surely nothing less. I trust Frank completely and verify all that he has said as well. 

One thing I have to wonder is, why JakeLuciano? Why? 

~Leonardo

Report Post Tip

Because Jake's authority is law in Chicago. That's why, Leonardo.

If he thought it was for the best interests of his district, who are you to question him? I personally didn't know Frankenstein but I do know JakeL and Starscream. They did what they thought was best.

Report Post Tip

I understand your reasons Dan. But I have a question. Is what a select few think always right? Even if their word is the law? 

Report Post Tip

In this world of ours? Yes.

A select few govern dozens if not hundreds.

If the select few you speak of aren't capable of leading, then why do they lead?

Report Post Tip

That last question you asked is the question asked my many throughout the years both here and in the real world my friend. If you can find an answer then please tell me. 

~Leonardo

Report Post Tip

By many*

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Let blood stain the walls of chicago
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL