Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 00:35:50
Page:  1 
Some Things Are Better Left Unscathed Started by: WiggleBottom on Mar 04, '14 06:55

What happened to the world we live in? I'm being completely serious here folks. Take a second and think about it. 

Now I am one for change, I am one to see new ways and new ventures. They always have a mysterious vibe to it. Like for instance, what will be the result, what sort of wild events will occur?

New changes give excitement and break the common trend. However, some changes just hurt the community as a whole. Now I will address this in a separate conversation because I feel it could probably use a little more attention rather then be drowned in a conversation that's coexisting. I have a few area's I would like to address then I will welcome the public to put in their two cents, and I promise not to throw them back. 

An issue first in line is one that is not commonly brought up and really is an underlying issue, which impacts the way we live more then we think. 

Demanding lineage to survive

I'd like to thank FlyingPig first and foremost for really bringing this to light. Although I shall address it in a different means in which he did. 

How does this hinder the community?

Simple really. People will never be able to escape actions of ancestors, and in a world where IRC avenue as well as Skype Drive holds such a grip, people will always judge individuals for their lineages actions. We all learn from mistakes, hell, lord knows my bloodline has made it's fair share. Yes they had to live with year after year of the remembrance, but there were times when my ancestry were able to hide and start anew without criticism.  These days, it's impossible to get a fresh start from our fathers, mothers, sisters, brothers and half inbred uncles doings. What does that lead too? Repetition, same cycle auths same, cycle leadership, not much change, no new idea's, no fresh starts, no cookies with milk. It's sad really. As a newborn to this world you should be able to control your new legacy, not have it paved out for you by others within based of your ancestors choices. Until this vicious cycle breaks, things on that end will never change. 

I haz Logz

The bullshit has got to stop! When I mean stop, I mean as in reasons for war, reasons for attacking people personally, reasons to have sexual relations with animals, it doesn't fucking matter. Logz should have no significance or bearing in this world. What is done on your Ouija board should stay there. If you as a crew leader, shot down someone, and you feel it is needed to be justified, then by all means tell the fucking reason. The world doesn't need to see conversations from the beyond to back your decision. 

The shit is getting personal and downright disgusting. If you can't come up with something then you as a Mafioso should be able to literate to the community then it's just sad to be honest. It's destroying the very soil in which we were all grown. If a dog pisses on your fern it will shrivel. Keep that in mind. 

The Streets are Public

This doesn't just have to do with me being told to stay out of a speech because I was not city affiliated in which the manner apparently was addressed. Granted, I'm not too keen about that at all, but I'll take my whipping like a CG's gal and press on. My issue isn't really related to that at all, but basically, we have all seen as of late instances where events are made public and debate has begun. Then others being told to remain hush, or to just quiet with the banter. What are the streets for if not to make your presence and/or stance public out in open? My advice? Stop. 

If you don't want to be brought up in a negative light, refrain from making negative decisions. However, people will always nitpick and attack. That is the way of life and sometimes strategy is involved in doing so. It's the core in which this very world was built on. Shoeing people away just because you disagree with something they say isn't helping the community as a whole. Those who wear their big boy pants and have a backbone may not be affected by it, however, we are all not built that way. You may shoe off a future possible leader, making them a tad bit afraid to address their own insight in the future. If it's made public then it's the public's right to partake. It's about as senseless as walking into a strip club and asking the dancers to put a top on because Mama Martha said nudity was the devil. 

Pooping on the sidewalk

I shouldn't have to tell you how wrong that really is. I'm about sick of cleaning my shoes every time I grab the daily news. 

Report Post Tip

Sir, I think you have a strong case of OOCitis. Maybe you should reach out for medical help. 

Report Post Tip

Phabulis was about to shuffle away before the speech had come to a conclusion, before his ears perked up at the mention of defecating on the sidewalk.

I've considered contributing some of my wages to hire a street shoveller; but recently I have come to admire each individuals unique delivery. I laid eyes on one yesterday evening that was comparable to a pyramid in structure; quite the feat - yet I was quickly brought back into reality once the stench reached my nostrils. I quickly whipped about my pocket notebook and furiously sketched the brown structure, before an innocuous woman happened to tumble into it quite carelessly, but I digress...

Report Post Tip

The problem is speeches like this are being told at the wrong avenue and as long as the speakers are not getting punished or are forced to have them at the appropriate place nothing is going to change.

Report Post Tip

Geno, mind you telling me how this is in the wrong avenue? There is nothing to show it, if your referring too Suttin's initial comments, I'm pretty sure she was mocking me. 

However, if you find otherwise I'd be happy to hear. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Some Things Are Better Left Unscathed
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL