Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 09:31:52
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
The Death of Fillmore & Friends Started by: Supreme on Mar 04, '14 07:23

Supreme, I must say. You deffently had a decision on your hands that was going to change the course of how the city is today. Sometimes even friends have to be removed with certain leaders they ride in on non the less. But sometimes things like this are needed to be done. 

Were some of these deaths friends of mine of course. Rest well to all that have fallen. But I wasn't their to see what was done to whom and who ever to give this action a reason to carry out. I do respect the fact of this is a competition and you felt this was the way you needed to handle the situation. So I say to you congrats on making the move first to ensure your safety and survival is key in this Competition at the end of the day. That's The Situation. 

Once again to the fallen ones. Rest in peace. Sad to see such quick bloodshed in our fello city Detroit. 

Report Post Tip

Bull Shit . You were  feeling  like you might be next,so you made a move.  

It's ok admit you were scared.   Nice little plan you ad though . 

L's up for them Hitta's ALWAYS

Report Post Tip

, Fillmore  had recruited him and Kastello in waving down Prolong's Bgs before the kill shot was taken

Kastello talked to Fillmore about the take down but if I remember correctly that Kastello was sleeping when Prolong was actually killed so get your facts right about who shot who or shot what.

Report Post Tip

In response to Shermond.

Fillmore was also asleep when the Black Bottom people were waving Prolong (They had him take the killing shot however.)

Back to the topic at hand.

I do believe it was simply a power play from the looks, so props to you, Supreme. I see no reason to sugar coat it though to be honest. You're there to win and you're gonna eliminate any competition you may need to, hence last nights performance.

Report Post Tip

Thank you for killing them. They were higher ranked than me.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $70,000 Tip

Calling something a power play isn't avoiding "sugar coating" a move, DanTheMan, it's basically using what has become a synonym for the word shoot for some people. They believe every move is just a power play with no other thought than I want more power and these people seem to really want things to be that simple... they usually aren't. I dare say using the words "power play" in such a manor is in fact sugar coating for the part of the population that's too dumb to understand why many of us want to hear reasons. We like to hear reasons to make sure the individual isn't off his rocker or just shooting for the laughs. There is room for actual power plays in our society, but self defense because someone's overly aggressive and non-communicative isn't a power play.

Report Post Tip

WhereWasI how would it self defense if Fillmore, Kastello and Hitta was sleeping when they died?

Report Post Tip

Shermond, someone comes at you, and the people around you with a knife. He stabs one person to death in front of your very eyes. Then he turns and looks at you. You have a gun in your pocket. You pull it out and shoot him. Is that not self defense? Just because he had yet to stab you? I think that is WhereWasI's point. A preemptive strike can be self defense.

Report Post Tip
Hitta was wide awake
Report Post Tip

In response to Dan,

Your beliefs are your own, though i highly doubt people came to this forum to hear your beliefs. 'They had him take the final shot', well I'm glad someone did their research...  Seeing how there was and still is evidence that prolong was planning to move on fillmore, you can't call it a power play, you can assume such (which it seems you do) but just like your beliefs no one here cares.

Ya shermond, hitta was awake. Though your father and fillmore were still sleeping.

Odysseus, congratz on having the most intelligent comment, truely bro.  Supreme you can admit you were scared it's ok, I'd have been too if i knew I wasn't putting any effort into the growth of BB or your family, don't understand? You were dead weight and you knew it, you however made up for your short commings with your gun.

Carlo walks away from a crowd of morons, while doing so he sticks both hands up, with his right the middle finger, with the left, an L cause hitta's always throwing them L'z up.

Report Post Tip

I think you better watch your mouth, son. Fillmore DID take the final shot. I spoke to him moments afterwards since we were friends within Brooklyn. You must not be hearing properly.

Fillmore killed him along with 3 other leaders because they believed that prolong would move on them. 

No one here cares? You'll watch your mouth to those above you. I'm not here to debate with some plebian who jumped ships after his crew leader died.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

A little bit late but thanks for the reason and Carlo please look at what you say this streets can be a mean please to say something wrong 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Death of Fillmore & Friends
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL