Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 06:12:35
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Christian-Grey, a Teq-like Approach? Started by: Coolklinski on Mar 04, '14 16:10

Christian-Grey (CG) is, it seems, the man of the moment.  For reasons not usually seen on these Streets or in this thing, CG is making headlines for all of the wrong reasons.

Like a despotic leader of a country like Libya, CG has assembled a coterie of concubines, clutching them closely, creating conflict consequently, kind of creepily.

What I want to ask CG is simply this.

Are male mobsters allowed to join your little collective?  If not, why not?

And an open question to all and sundry: should the Gods allow a persona to operate a policy based on gender segregation, even for an underground group?

Finally, Prem championed an organisation promoting equal rights for all, regardless of sex or sexuality.  Will he now align himself with those who oppose CG?

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Haven't we done this to death already?
Report Post Tip

no

Report Post Tip

Done what?

No, we haven't.  I am asking a question that hasn't been asked about a unique situation.

Roberto_Carlos, I have heard good things about you, but think that you currently look like a cross between a buffoon and an idiot: An Idifoon.

I am simply asking Christian-Grey is men can join his lil group.

I am simply asking you to be cleverer.  And better.  Not such an idifoon.

But I'll play ball: where and when has this been done to death?

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

sorry. That was my gut force response to this thread. Carlos, yes, it's a horse so badly beaten that it's been made into fucking glue.

cooklinski, do us a favor, and don't let the amazing, and distasteful line of bullcrap spewing from the streets to spread any farther

Report Post Tip

Roberto_Carlos is incapable of looking like anything other than a cross between a champion and a hero.

Report Post Tip

Philli-Stein

I'm afraid that whilst I agree with the lack of taste for this... this... CG person, I must challenge him in public.

I urge you to support me, don't join the haters.

Report Post Tip

Stelengum:

A herpion?

Report Post Tip

Bravo. Point to you.

Report Post Tip

Stelengum: describe me in two words and then create a portmanteau

Report Post Tip
Why have you referred to it as a "Teq-like approach"? Care to elaborate?
Report Post Tip
What you're doing, in my opinion, is jumping on the bandwagon of a topic that is currently being disputed elsewhere. Ask the question there if you really feel it necessary.

To me it looks like you're just after a bit of response and some time in the lime light. Don't you thrive off being controversial?

Don't judge my intellect on the fact that I asked you a short, sharp question. I may not come out here a lot, but when something's been discussed to the nth degree it wears a bit thin.
Report Post Tip
Who judged your intellect?

Doesn't everyone thrive off controversy?
Report Post Tip

You spouted this drivel: "Roberto_Carlos, I have heard good things about you, but think that you currently look like a cross between a buffoon and an idiot: An Idifoon."

If that doesn't mock my intelligence, I'm not sure what does.

Anyway, you know my stance now. Anything else you want to discuss, drop me a line.

Report Post Tip

Roberto_Carlos is an AMAZING and SMART man of Robertology. 

Report Post Tip

Blublank1 has been sitting back, watching the whole Christian-Grey fight with a smirk on his face. It's nothing but humor to him. For so many people fighting over such trivial matters is nothing but a laugh to him. He drops his cigarette, stepping on it to put it out, and steps forward.

The reason my comrade claims it has been done to death can be seen here. My other feeling on it aside, the reason why men generally aren't allowed in his little club- or cult as some have claimed -is based on the fact that the whole idea behind it is based on a book, Fifty Shades of Grey,  in which a man named Christian Grey involves himself in pseudo-BDSM role play  with various females, in a very heterosexual fashion. By definition, that excludes men from joining his group. As explained, although in my opinion via a cruel post by Ziva in the thread I linked to, Wargasm allowed refuge for the group with the understanding that no more members would join. 

For these two reasons- the exclusion of additional members, and the heterosexual only females allowed -you're chances of joining his group are an impossibility.

While I may agree that this topic hasn't been broached before, Roberto_Carlos is right in that there are more appropriate channels to discuss this, rather than starting a new thread in the streets. Let's please try to remember, also, that this is a role playing channel, which it appears NONE of you are following. 

I ask that we return to the true meaning of The Streets, and use it for it's intended purpose.

Having spoken his peace on the matter, Blu pulls his flask from his coat pocket, takes a sip of his whiskey, and lights another cigarette. He leaves the area, as he realizes this whole topic is a waste of time, and wants to be nowhere near it.

Report Post Tip
At Suttin-CG, do you mean he's smarzing?

Blublank1, dude, yours is one of the WORST cases of OOCitis that I have ever seen... 

Seek help for it ASAP, you're polluting the place, boy.

Roberto_Carlos - whilst I may have an iota of respect for your previous achievements, do not think you can instruct me on how to conduct business on these Streets.

I'm happy to debate with you, but I don't take kindly to attempts at shutting me down.

Now, I reiterate my questions:

What I want to ask CG is simply this.

Are male mobsters allowed to join your little collective?  If not, why not?

And an open question to all and sundry: should the Gods allow a persona to operate a policy based on gender segregation, even for an underground group?

Finally, Prem championed an organisation promoting equal rights for all, regardless of sex or sexuality.  Will he now align himself with those who oppose CG?
Report Post Tip

This topic is way too controversial i dont think you should be talking about this Coolklinkski

Report Post Tip
What's controversial about it?
Report Post Tip
I wasn't going to comment in this thread until I saw kuku once again insult one of my friends. Roberto Carlos is just an awesome guy. Kuku I don't know what your getting at here but find a new topic to discuss please. And I would appreciate it if you would not insult people in your threads as its getting very old and makes you look like a complete moron.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Christian-Grey, a Teq-like Approach?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL