Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 09:43:18
Page:  1 
Not the bananas! Started by: Italian_Princess on Mar 04, '14 16:34

We came out of the zoo.. zebras in hand and ready to fly to DETROIT to save the bananas when all of a sudden the space shoebox appeared holding the GUNS OF THE NAVARONE.. we shot the evil squids down and escaped and it was there that we discovered the bananas had been held hostage by the Garage Bunny Squad of New Orleans.

Holding my gun in hand I approach the shores and ask for just one of the octopus potato gang to assist me in finding a new solace. 

Just got here.. buzz buzz.. let me swat these bees out of the way so I can continue on my journey..

I look up at the sky and see the clouds are a pillow of rabbit fur... hippity hop hippity hop

My journey begins... woof

Report Post Tip

I WILL HELP!

Report Post Tip

So what you're saying is that you have a highly addictive, highly marketable drug that we could target at young teens? I think you might just have an idea here... We could even sponsor radio shows for people to listen to while on this product. I suppose we only need a manufacturer then, and as for the pushing... I know just the man to do the job: Defy. 

Report Post Tip

SUPERBEE!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Not the bananas!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL