Get Timers Now!
X

May 13 - 21:07:16
Page:  1 
The greatest, most epic war ever Started by: Nello on Mar 04, '14 20:44

Soon after celebrating his recent promotion to the rank of Capo, Nello decided to come out in the public and share a word or two with the fellow friends of ours from all around the east and the midwest. Having closely followed the mob competition that is currently the district of Black Bottom, Detroit, the recent killings of notable mobsters in the area as well as the still recent takedown of all the Detroit's families, Nello decided to open some books containing the history of the criminal underworld of Chicago, Detroit, New York and Philadelphia, as well as the other cities that were currently closed down, and read a little about all the mob wars that had been fought over the generations. However soon a problem arose and that was the fact that Nello had an attention span of a potato, so he wasn't one to read a lot. Naturally, he decided to ask the more experienced members of his nefarious line of work about their experiences regarding wars.

So as my narration says, I've been thinking about what the best wars in thing of ours. And I'm talking about the true wars where both sides were active, not swift takedowns. Having the pleasure that my two ancestors participated in the 5-day long May war, I must say that it is the greatest war I know of. However, years of history have passed before that war so I'm sure there have been comparable conflicts. And I think it's an interesting subject to discuss.

Nello lit up a godfatherly cigar and awaited responses.

Report Post Tip

Angelina was in the shadows smoking the finest cigar she had ever smoked and listened to Nello speak of opening history books and asking others there opinions. It had occured to her that she had been apart of far to many take downs and wars, most of which her ancestors had died in. The memories of her fallen family still burned a hole in her heart as she had known at least one other female mobster in her family but most were forefathers. She held a moment of silence in their memory.

You pose a great question Nello. I myself experienced the ferocity and devastation that is the May War where i lost a great Ancestor and his son lasted barely 36 hrs after that. However i do recall my ancestors hearing of another war that was much like the May war only worse. I am speaking of the war that toppled Prem and Roman. I have heard various versions but the common factor is that during that war the casualties were massive on both sides. perhaps someone that was there during that time could shed some more light on that war.

Angelina walks back into the shadows pulling out a bottle of vodka and makes herself a home made martini. She waits and keeps her ears open for more stories and history lessons of the older days.

Report Post Tip

There was a Civil War in Las Vegas once, two titans of this thing went to logger heads.

In one of the most commented on speeches ever seen in the Streets, it unfolded.

Check it out HERE

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The greatest, most epic war ever
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL