Get Timers Now!
X

May 11 - 10:41:43
Page:  1 
GAME CHANGE: Stealth Vs Info - An Epic Battle Started by: Squishy on Mar 05, '14 21:10

We are adjusting the math a little bit for pick pockets when it comes to stealthing.  The difference between the victims info and the PPers stealth will weigh in just a bit heavier.  This impacts situations where the PPer has shit stealth and hits a person on pure info.  This will not impact a situation where the PPer has awesome stealth going against someone with shit info.  Awesome info versus awesome stealth will cancel each other out.

This will go live shortly.

Cheers.

Report Post Tip

When you say cancel out.

Does that mean when a pure stealth pick pockets a pure vision player they will be seen?

I might be a bit slow but that is what it seemed like to me.

Report Post Tip

When a pure stealth person PPs a pure info person, then this adjustment does nothing, since 100-100 = 0.  It will act exactly how it did prior to the change.

Report Post Tip

I have never been on Pure Vision and been PP like that so I am curious is it like a 50 50 chance you see them in that case or do you just never see them?

Report Post Tip
I think this should be adjusted for locals, too. Everyone knows that posting increases your vision, no matter what your startup answers. The fact that someone who puts 0 effort into RPing in an RP game can be rewarded by seeing 100% of the users, is absolutely fucking obscene.
Report Post Tip
Rather, the fact that someone someone on pure info* who puts 0 effort into RPing in an RP game can be rewarded by seeing 100% of the users, off the bat, and forevermore, is absolutely fucking obscene.
Report Post Tip

Now this may be different when you use the start up questions I dont know really know about that. But if you roll for the %s I have noticed that to get 100% info you must sacrifice all other stats, gimping you in every other way. you may see this differently but I look at it as the price you pay for the info 

Report Post Tip
Yes, but a lot of the time the only reason someone goes on info to begin with IS to see everyone, whether it to scout folks out in time of war, or to assist in making an IA list. However I do see your point, the insane amount of trains required to become a hitter on info answers does offset this a bit.

I just think that without posting, someone should *never* be able to see a 100% Stealth Don/GodFather. Even if the amount is extremely low for those on info, it'd be a bit more of a kick to get them actively posting.
Report Post Tip

They can't RasAlGhul.

Report Post Tip

^^
Trust me, I was on info answers unfortunately on a past account.

Info is nice that you can see a large majority of things, but you CANNOT see someone on pure stealth unless they're an extremely low rank. (Without posting for vision)

You have to work for it, trust me.

Stealth though? What do you work for with stealth answers? lolz.

Report Post Tip

With stealth answers, Kyubey you work to get a higher rank so you can't be seen by those who don't post for their vision stats!

Report Post Tip
Heh, well then. I'm very glad to have been proven wrong in that those on info do still need to put in some work to see the higher ranked stealthers. Cheers!
Report Post Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: GAME CHANGE: Stealth Vs Info - An Epic Battle
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL