Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 07:15:45
Page:  1 
How to Earn Up to Godfather?? Started by: Daryl_Dixon on Mar 07, '14 21:29

Hello all, i know some of you was thinking how would i know how to rank up that much?? Well to be honest, the highest i have been is Capo. And i asked some of your bosses, this question. How do we all earn up to Mademan, Capo, Boss, and so on.....

This is what they had to say:)

One person said this.  Be respectful to everyone , you never know who can be a valuable friend in the future

Some tips on ranking up to Godfather, well for starters depending if you got a CA you have to Tip the FBN 65 times atleast. Once that's out of the way, then its mostly done by jails/achievements. Basically anything that gives you xp towards your account.  At the 48 or 49th unit it gives you a percentage letting you know how far you are until the 60th unit.

So the main things to think about is Respect, tips, CA's, jails, achievements, Xp, and drug units.

Another person said this.

60 units is very hard. One thing I can tell you is at 48 units a percentage will show up to tell you how far you are to 60 units.

Something i didnt know.

Last person i ask said this also to add on to this.

Well honestly. The best way to rank. Is to Jail break your ass off. Achievements play a big time roll on units as well.

So, Jail break must really play a big role.

I wanted to thank BudBellomo, Defy, and Visicaro.

Hope this helped:)

Report Post Tip

Very nice, Daryl. I know this same question has been posed on our streets before but I appreciate that you took the time and effort to find some answers from some experienced members of our community to add into speech. Well done.

Report Post Tip

Thank you and i just want new people to be able to see this and learn from the best. And i have played for four years and im learning more everyday.

Report Post Tip

Would you say you are the best, Daryl? Maybe I should cover you for the Legacy writing competition.

Report Post Tip

I don't know about being the best, but i dont mind about being covered for the writing competion

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: How to Earn Up to Godfather??
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL