Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 08:15:20
Page:  1 
Alive and Wired II Started by: Cohen on Mar 08, '14 16:43

“What the fuck is going on Cohen?!”

“Well by the looks of it...and the sounds, that we happened to be a rather dangerous bar. Or someone didn't get a lime when they asked for a lime.”

He couldn't help but chuckle to himself as they slid into the back of the bar. Finding a door specifically labelled exit, he pulled Florence towards the exit.

“This is no time to be joking. I don't see how you can be so calm that someone was shooting around wildly in the bar?!”

“Well...one. He wasn't shooting wildly, he let off one shot. I'm more wild with a paper ball. And two..”

Just then, as they got outside the door into the alley way, more shots were fired and they could hear screams as people were fleeing the area.

“What did you say about him not be wild.”

Her sassy attitude could rip Cohen in half, but he let her have her way.

“Okay, okay...let's get you out of here and somewhere safe. Is that okay with you? Or would you rather stay with the 'not-so' wild gunman?”

“Take me home, you...you...”

Cohen could see that she was now coming down from the adrenaline of what had happened around her. He held her hand and walked her down the alley way towards his parked car. It's a good thing that he parked about a block away. To him, it was just out of habit. 'Can never be to cautious.' he thought to himself. As soon as they hit the street lights, Cohen looked down either side of the street to see where he was.

“You okay now dear?”

“Yes, I'm fine. I just never have been in a situation like that. What makes you so calm in a situation like that? Or are you going to use your super masculine ego to tell me you are just a super masculine man?”

He wanted to be truthful to the woman. Tell her the truth, but he didn't think it would be right to tell her his line of work. That gun fire was a normal part of his job. Did it scare him? Sure. The possibility of death was large, but it's what he went after and now he was living it. He guided them down the street to where his car was parked in an empty parking lot just around the corner.

“Well...honestly. I work in a environment quite similar to that. So things like that are an everyday thing to me.”

“Are you police officer?”

“No...not really. I guess you can say the opposite of that really...”

Just than as Cohen rounded the corner, the sight he saw made him stop in his tracks and stop talking completely. All he could do was stand there.

“What's wrong? Is everything okay? What do you see?”

“I don't want to be there bearer of bad news...but my car is gone.”

“I knew you were bad news once I set my eyes on you...this is great...just great.”

“You should see me when I'm really on my game.”

He walked to where the car was parked. An even emptier parking lot was surrounding them both. But before Cohen had time to think where it had gone. He felt something jab into his ribs and a man voice.

“I've been looking for you this whole time. Cohen.”

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Alive and Wired II
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL