Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 07:37:38
Page:  1 
Eye for an Eye Started by: FreddyFastFingers on Mar 08, '14 16:55

As I read through newspaper on the street I see many people complaining about the old days....correct me if I am wrong but were any of us really here?

We talk about the way it was, we talk about the changes, we talk about always the same people in charge.

If we were to really role play on a honest basis then none of us would remember "DAYS GONE BY"

I say quite your whining and work hard for your families, prove yourself.

Now with that off my chest, I will say I agree that anyone below the rank of MadeMan should "NOT" be given any kind of job in a family for the simple reason. Is that he/she is not in "THE FAMILY" until that rank (Inner circle) and all.

Many times I have been close to a family before wars break out and I die. So please do not complain no one else gets a chance if that is the case then work hard close your mouth and do your best in secret to change your part of the world.

Mobsters should not whine or complain so loudly. For I remember "BACK IN THE GOOD OLD DAYS" that you would be shot for the whining that is going on in the streets today.

EYE FOR AN EYE has always been a Mobsters motto

Thank you all for your time. I am still having fun.

Report Post Tip

I agree, Freddy. When it comes to standing out here in the streets where any bystander can hear what we say, we should really think about the topics we choose to discuss and how to debate them because quite naturally not everyone is going to agree.

I too do not understand how our generation in this thing of ours has  great understanding of "the good ole' days". Sure, our mothers and fathers leave memoirs, teach us things growing up, but none of that can really get you ready for this ever-changing world. So yes, don't whine about things that you know in the back of your mind are not going to change or improve by you complaining about it. Well put, Freddy.

Report Post Tip

Role play? You mean to admit you know of some people who role play as a member of the mob?

What pathetic individuals! Haven't they got anything better to do with their time?

Phabulis laughs.

Report Post Tip

LOL another thought has been added to our world of crime...get with it you whiners.

Report Post Tip

That is a good speech but i will address this quote: I will say I agree that anyone below the rank of MadeMan should "NOT" be given any kind of job in a family for the simple reason. Is that he/she is not in "THE FAMILY" until that rank (Inner circle) and all.

Now everyone know you are not officially a ''Member''. But you are in the family whether you agree with it or not.  And job wise, is up to the leader of the family, and honestly what happens in another family separate is not anyone's business. 

I do agree with people whining to much. But what can you do?

Report Post Tip
You're whining about whining, interesting approach. Shit can be said for everything....so there's no point in saying it.
Report Post Tip

rw318 I am sure that Freddy was talking about you, when he was talking about the old days and people getting wacked for being stupid on the streets.

Good speech Freddy

Report Post Tip
He made a speech "whining" about "whiners" if I'm not mistaken (aka he voiced his displeasure in something). You can call anyone a "whiner" who stands up and voices an opinion against something. He made a hypocritical speech, I brought it up, there you have it.

Oh, you are sure are you? Nothing I've done is stupid, I've voiced an opinion. If you don't like it I don't much or less give a fuck.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

People didn't get killed for saying anything stupid in the old days. Its a myth.

People were killed for disrespect, mostly. Thats about it. Or for telling some truths that were hard for people in power to hear. But being stupid? Nah. There was a fuck ton of that kinda stuff that went unpunished.

The constant drivel about how active and popular these streets were before is completely false.

Report Post Tip

People have different perceptions of what is referred to as the good ol' days: as some bloodlines stretch over a decade, others just a year.

Report Post Tip
Rank Up, And Do Something About It.
Report Post Tip

Time's change guys, there's no reason to start getting fired up over something that a player has posted he's opinion on a forum that's meant for people to post their opinion's on.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Eye for an Eye
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL