Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 09:24:39
Page:  1 
Recollected Memories #1: The Woman Started by: Divine on Mar 09, '14 02:04

Something told me not to do it. Something about her was familiar. But you can't blame me... She was a seductress.
The way she teased every man she walked by... But me. She stopped at me. And smiled.

Her and her girls were partying in their VIP section. It was me and my boys' first night in this club, so I was peeping the scene more than anything. I felt a poke on my side, and I turn around and see that gorgeous smile again. 

"Looks like you need to turn things up a notch," she told me, as she grabbed my hand, "come with me."

She leads me to her table, where her friends have already begun to party. I motion my boys over, and they make their way with no hesitation.

"You like to party?" She whispered it in my ear in such a sexy way, I couldn't help but lick my lips and smile. 

"What kind of partying are we talking about?" 

Within seconds, she showed me exactly what she was talking about. She cleared the table and laid her gorgeous body down on it; I made lines on her body.

It was a night full of cocaine, marijuana, alcohol, and sex. A perfect way to end my adventures on my old city. At least it was supposed to be. I had one more job to do, and I would be out of the business...

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Recollected Memories #1: The Woman
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL