Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 07:37:37
Page:  1 
Recollected Memories #2: Reason Started by: Divine on Mar 09, '14 20:34

I woke up the next day, mostly unknown to what happened the night before. I never did so much coke in my life. 

It was almost 9 am. The meet for the drop was at noon. After that, I was heading out.

The morning was quiet. Even after I got out the shower, I thought at least Joey would be up. I exited the guest room, and walked into the living room. The girls were gone, and all my friends were asleep, except Joey, who was on the balcony smoking. I joined him outside, and he passed me the joint, acknowledging my presence. 

"You know we're fucked right?" he asked, without looking at me, as if it were no question at all.

I took a couple hits of the joint and passed it back. Holding in the smoke, I tried to think of what we did wrong. Clueless, I exhaled and asked,

"What did we do? We're about to make the drop right?"

He let out a small fake laugh, and took his turn on the joint before handing it back to me

"Yeah, if you want... but the bags are gone man." 

This surprise caused me to choke on the smoke I inhaled

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN? How'd they even get out of the trunk of your car?"

I can tell when Joey knows he fucked up. He gets this look of disappointment. And it's hard to see, because he's not the type to make excuses. So if he has that look, then I already know we're in trouble.

"She needed the keys to the car... said she left something in there. I was too tired to go with them... The car's gone."

Sometimes I wonder how I get myself into these situations. I wonder how the shittiest things can just randomly happen at the wrong time. "Everything happens for a reason", my grandfather always told me. But this? What the fuck? They had their own car, why take ours?

"What're we gonna do? We can't call the cops. And they have the money and drugs in the car."

I didn't even want to think about it. There was something about those females last night. And she still looks familiar... Reina!

"Ay! When's the last time you talked to Snow?" I was beginning to believe this 'drop' was a set up.

"I don't even know.. A couple days ago. Remember? When I told you?"

Yeah, that was the problem...

"Call him."

Of course his phone was disconnected. Reina had the drugs, and Snow planned it.

"Fuck it. Get the boys, and tell them we gotta head out. I'll grab my things in the basement, and meet you outside"

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Recollected Memories #2: Reason
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL