Get Timers Now!
X

May 07 - 04:48:05
Page:  1 
A simple end, and a lot of thanks Started by: JakeLuciano on Mar 10, '14 07:58
So, am not going to dwell too much on what was achieved on this character, I feel incredibly lucky to have achieved what I did surrounded by my closest friends on MR and with new friends I made a long the way. As I am sure you are all aware, this is where the run ends, it has been epic but despite everything it is time for me to call it a day and walk away from MR once more, and for the last time.

This game (and the old one) has been a huge part of my life and I have many memories from over the years. 11 years ago I discovered the old .org in the FHM list of games and I was hooked. Quick shout out to Izzy and the admin staff, I know you all get a lot of stick but thank you all for dedicating your time so we have a game to play.

I also want to thank all the Czylharz guys that have been with me for so long, Spike you are a rockstar and am sorry it ended like this, RTL, redbuddies, Shocker, Jono, Aqua. Czylled hearts for life. You will always be very special to me. To the new Czylharz, the guys and gals that helped me build what we built, who rode into battle for me and with me, who kept me safe, who laid down their lives for me, thank you, will never be able to thank you enough.

Babak, look after the suburbs, you deserve it. Firenza, thank you for everything.

Few special mentions, Raptor, Toaly and Tita. For 11 years our lives have been intertwined together, you are both awesome players and people and I will you guys nothing but success in all that you do.

Scarin, my queen bee, my love. You stood by me from the beginning, you were always there for me, you are the most loyal and most dedicated companion a guy could ask for. You are simply the best of the best and my heart is breaking right now. Will always love you and cherish our friendship and even though I am not longer here, our paths will cross again.

Love you all, thanks for the memories.

Jake
Report Post Tip
Rest in peace man
Report Post Tip

The legacy left behind will never be forgotton!

Report Post Tip

Well Jake, it was quite the run eh? =)

I really enjoyed being in the suburbs with you, you may not have been there much later on in life but you always had that presence there. I've always respected you as a Godfather (Even when you killed us in the West Side :P)

It has been quite the game with you being Godfather, the game has changed so much since the infamous May War of last year that left a majority of the game dead. It let older/IA leaders like you & ralph setup and do some cool things with your respective districts. It was a game changer really.

Anywho, I'm rambling. We'll miss you JakeL.

Report Post Tip

Awesome run Jake. See it's these things that are taken for granted. The game is here to be played and nobody realises what the game is about. No matter what you do to stay at the top and remain at the top. Aslong as your at the top that's all that matters in this game. Well played Jake, you took the best path for you and you stood by it. Congratulations and cya later alligator.

Report Post Tip

I know you are loving leaving matey, I also know you won't read this because you can go 'cold turkey' but if you somehow do read this, know I was lying about the Giraffe.

Great run matey and thanks for everything.

Report Post Tip

Rip brother , I hope your retirement treats you very well man.

Report Post Tip

Despite knowing this was coming it is still a hard to really write up what I think.

I still am not sure what to say really so I am going to leave it at something like this.

I really enjoyed working with you, most people didn't give me the opportunity or the trust you did. You helped give me everything you knew I should have the chance to get and I wish you were still standing by my side but I know you are here in spirit still and always will be.

I will definitely miss having you around when you did come out of that shadow (<3)

Report Post Tip

I am really at a loss for words Jake. We were together for so long. We had such a fun time! There are so many memories I am not sure I could do any justice by sharing them here. It was a great run and you are such a good friend. I wouldn't be where I am now without you. Thank you so much for the fun time and being there as a friend. I am going to miss you a ton but I know I'll continue to talk to you beyond this place. 

Report Post Tip

A great run.

Report Post Tip

I didn't know you but I knew of you and all I heard were great things. Hope you enjoy your retirement to its fullest.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: A simple end, and a lot of thanks
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL